What colors go with Khaki Patent

eagletmom

Jan 29, 2009
So my lovely Khaki Patent Corc came:yahoo:, but I am a little on the fence about the color:confused1: What colors go well with the Khaki Patent? It seems like KP would only go well with muted or neutrals. I love the Patent though:smile:

Congrats on your KP Corc, it's such a fabulous bag!! :yahoo: Khaki is a neutral colour so it pretty well goes with everything. I like to wear mine with other warm colours such as olive green, brown, orange and reds. I have a Sir Alistair Rai scarf that embodies all these colours and looks fab with the KP. For my outfit, I simply choose colours that are already in the scarf. Navy such as in the geoprint lining also looks great with KP.

SIRA-WA4_V2-BIG.jpg

Merrygold - wow - that is a gorgeous scarf! Do you buy those scarves anywhere in Vancouver?

As far as the KP corc goes (and mind that I'm no style maven) I think it goes well with other camels/taupes/neutrals and white - very fresh and summery. I'm thinking of camel coloured capris and a lovely loose white linen shirt.

I've also worn mine with black linen - with some lighter taupe coloured jewellery.

I have a cream/taupe linen outfit I've worn it with.

It goes with denim (see Merrygold's note about the navy in the lining)!! Crisp white cotton shirt with a sassy neck scarf.

And I can imagine it with all the colours in Merrygold's lovely scarf.

I was initially stuck when I first got the bag but I've learned it goes with lots of stuff. Try it out.

Thanks Sally and Fafnir! I purchased this scarf from Revolve Clothing last winter. Sally, as you know, shopping in Vancouver isn't that great lol, so I do all my shopping online for better selection and prices. How did we ever live before the internet?

Besides neutrals...colors I wear my KP Corc with: aqua, teal, red, coral, sage, orange, plum, dark green, pale chambray blue, banana, kiwi/lime green... come to think of it, just about every color. It's a neutral. It goes with everything.

kpcorcincolor.jpg

Besides neutrals...colors I wear my KP Corc with: aqua, teal, red, coral, sage, orange, plum, dark green, pale chambray blue, banana, kiwi/lime green... come to think of it, just about every color. It's a neutral. It goes with everything.

kpcorcincolor.jpg

lol, I love your image RMC. KP Corc, now in t e c h n i c o l o r, goes with all colors.

Seriously, it does goes with everything. I wore it a lot with my royal purple jacket in the winter.