Three new girls at my house!

Toonces

Yeah, it's bad
Jun 19, 2009
I'm not good at the reveal thing, but I had three girls join my "family" tonight at the outlet.

Say hi to Peyton, Parker and Zoe.... :yahoo:

P1040562.jpg

The Parker was $91.99 and the Zoe was $59.99. I had an additional 20% off coupon.

BUT, now I just sat down and looked at my receipt! I had returned a bunch of smaller items that I had decided to put on ebay but they just weren't selling so I returned them. So there was a lot going on in the credit/debit area.

The SA charged me for the Zoe twice!! UGH...now how do I explain this one to them tomorrow??!!!

The Parker was $91.99 and the Zoe was $59.99. I had an additional 20% off coupon.

BUT, now I just sat down and looked at my receipt! I had returned a bunch of smaller items that I had decided to put on ebay but they just weren't selling so I returned them. So there was a lot going on in the credit/debit area.

The SA charged me for the Zoe twice!! UGH...now how do I explain this one to them tomorrow??!!!

Call and ask to talk to a Manager- explain the situation and ask if the sales girl will be there since she may remember you and that you only bought 1 zoe. I can't believe the zoe's are that cheap now!

congrats on the new additions- lovely