Goodbye summer bags Hello fall/winter?

HOT4LV

LV Lover:)
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
Hi guys,

So this summer I bought a few "summer bags" Berkeley azur, Galliera gm azur and mc speedy 30 white. I love them but I was so worried every time I carried my azur bags of getting them dirty and color transfer that I didn't end up carrying them that often. I got color on them the first time I used them but got it off. I used my roses speedy and graffiti bags all summer. Now I am thinking about maybe getting rid of the azur's and get something else:graucho:. I am going to keep my mc white for the future but what should I get to replace the azur bags or should I just keep them? Should I get something for fall/winter or for all year? I have alot of damier so I need something differant. Thanks again:biggrin:.

U sound really confused.

Get a bag for F/w! Mahina?

You are right it is so hard to pick the perfect bag when you don't have a store near you to see them all. I love the Mahina XL black and it is on my wish list maybe I should get rid of the azur's and get one? If there are any left that is.

You are right it is so hard to pick the perfect bag when you don't have a store near you to see them all. I love the Mahina XL black and it is on my wish list maybe I should get rid of the azur's and get one? If there are any left that is.

My SA did a cmputer search for the Mahina XL in black today- there are over 100 pieces available in the US. There are plenty to be had. The Mahina XL in elephant will be pulled in September and will no longer be available for sale- there are about 40 pieces in the US. When I asked where will the elephants go since LV does not go on sale or have outlet stores, she said to the LV morgue never to be heard from again.

mmmm if you're planning to get the mahina, then i would definitely sell your azur bags if you're afraid of color transfer/dirt in the future. i'm pretty sure mahina > any azur bag. lol

mmmm if you're planning to get the mahina, then i would definitely sell your azur bags if you're afraid of color transfer/dirt in the future. i'm pretty sure mahina > any azur bag. lol

I agree! A Mahina anything for Fall/Winter would be great! On a side note however - - I just love winter, much better clothes. Scarves, pea-coats, sweaters! Love them all. lol.