Another '04 White City $749.99!! BIN or BO Hurry!

^This is a great price IMO. If I didn't have one already we wouldn't be having this discussion, I'd have bought it already :yes:. I wouldn't even try to repair the bottom. It doesn't bother me at all. The bag's in great shape for a vintage. My 04 white is in way worse shape. I carried it to work today and got nothing by oohs and aaahs, even though mine looks pretty beat up. I love this bag!

^bummer, luvmychanel, I was pulling for you:sad: . At least I don't have to obssess over it any more. I was seriously considering buying this one too, ending up with TWO 04 white cities!

I think ebay says that a buyer has 3 business days to make contact with a seller regardless of what the auction states, so hang in there I'm sure she will be in touch. Congrats Amour! I bought my Magenta Purse from you and it is soooo incredible. I am so happy it didnt sell. That was an omen I was meant to keep her!

^This is a great price IMO. If I didn't have one already we wouldn't be having this discussion, I'd have bought it already :yes:. I wouldn't even try to repair the bottom. It doesn't bother me at all. The bag's in great shape for a vintage. My 04 white is in way worse shape. I carried it to work today and got nothing by oohs and aaahs, even though mine looks pretty beat up. I love this bag!

I'm with you Deco! Great price for such a hard to find bag. If I didn't already have a white bbag with pewter hardware I would have bought it already too. :P Congrats to whoever got it!