Marc by MJ bag owners: does ur inside label say Marc Jacobs or Marc by Marc Jacobs?

Oct 17, 2006
I'm asking bc I ordered two bags, same bag, but different color from two different sources...one from Saks and another from Zappos, but when I receive it, it was slightly different...one had an inside label of Marc Jacobs or Marc by Marc Jacobs? Is this possible? Please let me know. Thank you.
Btw, it is the Tina Turnlock one..thans ;)

that's strange! historically from what I've seen, Marc by MJ always has just Marc Jacobs on the nameplate, half in black, the other half in white.

I just received a MBMJ Teri Tote that has the MBMJ sleeper bag and the MBMJ placard on the inside. I also purchased a MBMJ softy tote but it came in a MJ sleeper bag and has a MJ placard. I dunno!!!!:confused1:

I just received a MBMJ Teri Tote that has the MBMJ sleeper bag and the MBMJ placard on the inside. I also purchased a MBMJ softy tote but it came in a MJ sleeper bag and has a MJ placard. I dunno!!!!:confused1:

is the marc jacobs on your dustbag/placard the same color? as in both the 'marc' and the 'jacobs' are in black or is one in black and one in grey?

one of my new mbymj bag has "marc by marc jacobs" on the dustbag and my old ones just have 'marc jacobs' in two colors.

is the marc jacobs on your dustbag/placard the same color? as in both the 'marc' and the 'jacobs' are in black or is one in black and one in grey?

one of my new mbymj bag has "marc by marc jacobs" on the dustbag and my old ones just have 'marc jacobs' in two colors.

The teri has the mbmj in two colors and the softy has the mj in two colors (0n both the dust bag and placard). I thought the softy was from the MBMJ line, so I am a bit confused!:shrugs:

The teri has the mbmj in two colors and the softy has the mj in two colors (0n both the dust bag and placard). I thought the softy was from the MBMJ line, so I am a bit confused!:shrugs:

It is the MbyMJ line. And you did get the correct dustbag and placard.

The collection's dustbag has Marc Jacobs in one color whereas the MbyMJ has it in two different colors. That's how you differentiate between the two. My MbyMJ shoes are like that too, they say Marc Jacobs on the box but Marc is in one color and Jacobs is in another color.