ORANGE HAZE Lovers Thread!!!

Just watched the You Tube video. What is that incredible 'bluish' Zip MAB? That blue? is to die for! And Lo if I find the OH Beloved I'm all over it. Let's form an OH Beloved Search Team, eh?

I'm thinking that the "bluish" zip MAB is actually Purple Haze. This might jive because MOB's pics of PH looks more blue. Just a guess. Also, isn't that the model pictured in the Stefanibags site?
http://www.stefanibags.com/rebecca-minkoff-zip-morning-after-bag

Just watched the You Tube video. What is that incredible 'bluish' Zip MAB? That blue? is to die for! And Lo if I find the OH Beloved I'm all over it. Let's form an OH Beloved Search Team, eh?

Yep!!! I am with you on this one!! Let's PM each other, ok?

I am def. getting the Beloved now!! (And I think I have switched to the mini Beloved (instead of the Darling) in purple haze, since I already have a large purple BE bag). I am sooooo juiced for these colors!!! :yahoo:

I think Auburn comes out in Nov. I'm not sure about the color because I've seen pics where it looks brownish and others where it's reddish. I'm hoping it's more on the red side!

Thanks, m'dear!!! I am hoping more for a reddish brown (as opposed to a brownish red) myself!! Here's another one for the list, heh heh...

I am either interested in the mini Beloved, the Darling (if it is made) or the Love Letter Satchel, which is gorgeous.

Do you know what kind of HW it will have? (I am assuming gold...which will be lovely). :yes:

Thanks, m'dear!!! I am hoping more for a reddish brown (as opposed to a brownish red) myself!! Here's another one for the list, heh heh...

I am either interested in the mini Beloved, the Darling (if it is made) or the Love Letter Satchel, which is gorgeous.

Do you know what kind of HW it will have? (I am assuming gold...which will be lovely). :yes:

I do think the OH will be gold. It seems the bags coming out this fall are mainly gold or gunmetal, with a few in silver hw.

I want to see an orange haze mini beloved :yahoo:

But, I think I am preordering the OH Zip MAM.. just waiting on some RL pics to surface.

I wanna see an OH mini B, too...in my grimy little paws!!! :nuts:

Too bad I am out of town tomorrow...otherwise I would park myself in front of the MOB website and press "refresh" 4 million times, lol.

OMG Lo, you absolutely slay me!:roflmfao:

I try, m'dear, I try... ;)

And I just saw on the MOB website (Barb is the coolest, I so appreciate her updates) that the haze Darlings and Beloveds won't be in until Monday...a few more days to wait but personally that's cool with me. I am waiting for some bags to sell!!! :graucho:

We are gonna look HAWT with our orange bags!! :happydance: