I think I saw a MFF Zoe! Could this be true?

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
At the outlet last night, I was browsing the Zoe's when I came across a khaki sig/mahogany one. I was looking at the tag and noticed it looked a bit different, and the leather looked a bit more shiny than the others. So I open it to look at the creed and low and behold it was the same style # but there was an F in front of it! :faint: Does that mean the rumors about MFF Zoe's are true?

Hmmm...maybe that's where the red leather Zoe is coming from as well...I know I never saw a red leather Zoe ever in a boutique or department store...

What??

Wow - so does this mean that all the excitement over the new shipment of Zoes next week might be for nothing? I'll be SO disappointed if the bags are not the same quality leather as the FP versions.

I really wanted to like the MFF soho bags. They looked so cute in pictures here from the gals who bought them. But then when I saw/felt them in person, the leather was just not quite like I would expect from a Coach.

But I guess this is a good thing. I don't really want to be tempted to buy any more Zoes.

Jeh3v - I only have one MFF bag, but have to dig it out to see if there's an "F" before the style number.

I think that's the deal, but not totally sure. UGH!! what a bummer if they're factory bags and thin funky leather. Where are all the Factory Store SA's at?? We need answers! :hysteric:

What??

Wow - so does this mean that all the excitement over the new shipment of Zoes next week might be for nothing? I'll be SO disappointed if the bags are not the same quality leather as the FP versions.

The SA at my outlet let me see and touch (but not buy) the choc. leather zoes that are coming out next week and it's not an MFF bag. They also had med. black leather zoe with the silver hardware for sale and they also were not MFF.

^Giagnm, did you check the creed for the F? I was going to say, I saw the Red Leather pouch last week and the leather seemed fine, but I can't remember if I checked the creed or not.

I really wanted to like the MFF soho bags. They looked so cute in pictures here from the gals who bought them. But then when I saw/felt them in person, the leather was just not quite like I would expect from a Coach.

But I guess this is a good thing. I don't really want to be tempted to buy any more Zoes.

I thought the leather was different too but appropriate for that style. I don't think all bags need that squishy velvet leather. Sometimes I prefer a more rugged, stiff leather. All I have to have is that lovely leather smell... ahhhh..
isn't that weird? If it smells like a chemical, I won't purchase.