Thoughts on Marc by Marc Jacobs bags

^lol Pink, your sig cracks me up!
Moda, I have quite a few MbMJ's...Im rather rough on my bags and they all are holding up perfectly! I do keep them conditioned and clean though, I believe it goes a long way!
Which one are you eyeing?

I have the MBMJ Faridah in black and love it. I try to take good care of my nice bags and I consider MBMJ to be one of them. So far, I'm very happy!

Thanks!

I can't decide between the Hillier, Faridah or Strippy Zippy hobo.

Help!!!

I'm probably a little bias but I like the Faridah the most because I like all the compartments it has. The two outer pockets fit a lot as well as the small zippered compartment. It helps me to divide everything and keep my stuff organized.

My second choice would be the Hillier and I'm hoping to buy one if I can find it in the saddle color.

greeny3498: try ebay, ecrater or bonanzle.

I have quite a few MbMJ bags (Faridah, Hillier, Heidi, convertible clutch) all of them have been great quality, especially considering the price. I find that I use my MbMJs as "go-to" bags and they get more abuse than my MJ collection bags. I've been nothing but pleased with how well they hold up, I wouldn't hesitate to buy more, in fact I have my eye on some this season.

Thinking of buying a MBMJ bag, not sure about the quality. Any thoughts?

You will not be disappointed with a MBMJ bag. The quality is fantastic and I adore the styles! I have 3 and they are by far my favorite and most used bags.

The hillier and faridah are both great & functional. You can't go wrong either way! :smile: