Long Mabel Purse

THANKS A LOT Charliefarlie and LovingMyMulberry for posting these photo's. And of course for taking the time to make them! You are such lovely ladies. Very helpful.
With a purse like that you do not need a bag any more, everything seems to fit in. ;)
I think I need one too!
Saab correct me i f I'm wrong, but with a bigger purse I think you need a bigger bag to go with it :graucho:

LMM, I love your Mabel purse. The leather is so gorgeous even after 1 year usage.

The pics in Mulberry website never do justice, don't they! If I only looked at the pics on their website, I would never buy anything from them. Mulberry should give commission to the ladies here/even better free bags, because it's the pics posted here that make bags flying off the shelves.

Thank you - I love it too. It is starting to go darker in patches, but I love the whole look of it. She still smells DEVINE too!! :P

I agree on the free bags point .. hey Im willing to send Mulberry ALL my pics if I get freebies :roflmfao:

SSA52633.jpg

LMM- this is gorgeous- where oh where can I get one of these in goatskin leather in oak or choc that isnt going to cost me an absolute fortune? do the outlets do these? It is so beautiful- I love a good purse and Mulberry do so many but none that I have truly fallen in love with... until now!! I did see one in HOF in the sale but the leather was saddle and it was so marked already and it was new!!
SSA52635.jpg

SSA52638.jpg

SSA52637.jpg

SSA52639.jpg

SSA52641.jpg

SSA52642.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Im not sure they ever did them in oak or choc in the goatskin leather, sorry. I may be wrong though. Mine is apparently "dark pink" .. which I found out when teddiescorner bought hers with the matching bag. I didnt check the label when I bought mine. It is def more of a brown colour. I think mine was £250 but they went down to about £175 or so in the sale. I love mine!!

Im not sure they ever did them in oak or choc in the goatskin leather, sorry. I may be wrong though. Mine is apparently "dark pink" .. which I found out when teddiescorner bought hers with the matching bag. I didnt check the label when I bought mine. It is def more of a brown colour. I think mine was £250 but they went down to about £175 or so in the sale. I love mine!!

It does look brown - but then Im colour blind!! Great to have you back LMM- its not the same on here without you to cheer us up!!!

It does look brown - but then Im colour blind!! Great to have you back LMM- its not the same on here without you to cheer us up!!!

I dont see PINK in it at all, so how Mulberry classed it as dark pink I will never know - teddies, does yours look pink at all??

Awww & THANK YOU :hugs:

Im still away with work - lying in bed with my laptop for company, after a very long & busy day with my wee men. Wee man no1 did lots of walking today - hurrah! Dragged me up lots of stairs at Alnwick Gardens in the sunshine & just giggled for most of the rest of the day!!

I am soooooooooooo tired though :P