ORANGE HAZE Lovers Thread!!!

Loquita

May 16, 2008
For all of your orange/RM lovers out there, I thought it would be nice to start a thread where we can :drool:, wax poetic, post pics, and dream about the upcoming orange haze bags!!!

(Blackmamba, where r u woman? Heh heh heh)...

The release date is 8/31, which seems light years away, at least to me!!!

Anyone got some pics?

Who's pre-ordered (or not?) What r u planning to buy? Where have you seen orange haze bags for pre-order or sale?

I am going :nuts: here!!!

Please come share in the wackiness, my friends. ;)

I told myself I can't buy anymore handbags unless it's an orange one(I don't have anything in orange). However, this orange haze looks too bright for me, especially on bigger bags.

:sad: I really want an orange haze 3-zip MAC now that I received one in teal but it doesn't appear that any are planned. My 2nd choice is an orange haze Beloved Mini but need to wait until pix come out before I order.

I told myself I can't buy anymore handbags unless it's an orange one(I don't have anything in orange). However, this orange haze looks too bright for me, especially on bigger bags.

tejava dearest...I bet it would look fab on you in a gorgeous Beloved Mini!! :graucho:

I have a thing for orange bags, and I like them bright or more muted!!! :biggrin: They are a gorgeous pop of color!!!

:sad: I really want an orange haze 3-zip MAC now that I received one in teal but it doesn't appear that any are planned. My 2nd choice is an orange haze Beloved Mini but need to wait until pix come out before I order.

I got a teal bag, too (Beloved Mini)...and then I started to go nuts for the haze leathers, since they are supposed to be distressed, too -- you are a woman of fine taste!! I haven't heard of any 3 zip orange haze MACs, either,:sad: but the Beloved Mini is going to be STELLAR, I tell you!! The Mini B, the Beloved, and the Darling are my new fave RMs. :yes:

Here's a pic of the orange haze (not sure if it's accurate, tho) to tide us over: :drool:

Watcha think? Should I go for the mini B in orange haze (which I absolutely adore :love:) or go for the bigger Beloved? (As pictured). I really like to wear color, mind you.

IMG_4903-1.jpg

Attachments

• th_IMG_4903-1.jpg
    th_IMG_4903-1.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 151
I like muted orange bags, but not the bright ones. I think I'll have to wait for pics before deciding!

Word...I think that many people are doing the same. I am tempted to pre-order, even tho I don't usually do that. It seems to me that the pic I just posted was taken with flash, which makes the bag look brighter than it seems.

I am also intrigued by Auburn, which kinda reminds me of my beloved tomato. I may get something in that, too. When it is supposed to come out, TXG?

LO - Get the regular Beloved! The leather looks like it's going to be nice and squishy. I think the Beloved would be amazing. Have you seen the Fall Lookbook? I love this campaign. You can see the Orange Haze Beloved -- you'll understand what I'm saying.

Here's a pic of the orange haze (not sure if it's accurate, tho) to tide us over: :drool:

Watcha think? Should I go for the mini B in orange haze (which I absolutely adore :love:) or go for the bigger Beloved? (As pictured). I really like to wear color, mind you.

IMG_4903-1.jpg

kdo dear: Where's the lookbook? I haven't seen it yet!!! :nuts:

I am heavily leaning towards the regular Beloved now, since I want more orange haze leather (and zippers, heh heh) to love...but it all depends on the pics that I see from here on out...and my wallet. All of the bags I want from Belen Echandia, Treesje, and RM are coming out at the same time, durnit!!

Word...I think that many people are doing the same. I am tempted to pre-order, even tho I don't usually do that. It seems to me that the pic I just posted was taken with flash, which makes the bag look brighter than it seems.

I am also intrigued by Auburn, which kinda reminds me of my beloved tomato. I may get something in that, too. When it is supposed to come out, TXG?

I think Auburn comes out in Nov. I'm not sure about the color because I've seen pics where it looks brownish and others where it's reddish. I'm hoping it's more on the red side!