Talk to me about Chicklit please!

Oct 8, 2008
For the ladies that have a Chicklit, how do you like it?
I see from the photos it does not have too many slots for credit cards. Can you fit more than one card in a slot?
Is there anything good or bad I should know about Chicklit because I think it's calling my name. :nuts:

I like the Chicklit! :yes: I guess my only real issue w/ it (and it's not really an 'issue') is that it is HUGE! It could easily double as a clutch. The internal zipper pocket is a nice size and perfect for receipts.

I have a BH chicklit.....and like Voo said it is BIG! Like really big...but tons of room, and lots of credit card slots...

Here is mine...
Picture047.jpg

And it unfolds (has a magnetic closuure on this part) and this may be where you say it only has a few card holders...this is the place I put my most used cards...but this is just a hint of what the chicklit has...
Picture048.jpg

Here is one side of the zipped compartments...see all the credit card holders??? Plenty!
Picture050.jpg

The other zipped compartment...
Picture049.jpg

So this really is big enough to have as a clutch...but it also has tons of room to organize your cards, money, coins, reciepts...

Hope this helped!

Now I do love my bad kitty...I actually tend to carry that one more...not quite as bulky as the chicklit, and just simple...

But I know Kitty loves her chicklit and says it is the best wallet for keeping her organized...

Let us know what you get ZV!

Huge shout for the chicklet! I need to still take pictures of it with stuff inside.. I will try and do that right now. They are right.. it's the biggest 'wallet' I have ever carried, but I like that I can take my chicklet out of my bag and it still carries my life and most stuff I need handy! Pictures coming right up.. they are so overdue!

Just in case you wondered about the bad kitty compared to the chicklit...here are a few shots...they really seem to be about the same size, but the chicklit is definately bulkier...

GenevaAliCrittersSummer09177.jpg

GenevaAliCrittersSummer09179.jpg

GenevaAliCrittersSummer09178.jpg

Ok.. here's the sneak into my chicklet....

This is the pocket that I usually keep my bills in and my change goes in that little zip area. Love that purple lining!

DSCF1515.jpg

This is the middle area for your quick access stuff. I usually have 2 CC's, wedding pic, and drivers licence in this area. Plus I like being able to lay a reciept, shopping list, or note to my self and clamp it down with the magnet.

DSCF1516.jpg

This section I carry all my insurance cards, vet business card, appointment reminders, stamps, ipod (not pictured), ear buds, check book, lip stuff, ticket stubs...

DSCF1519.jpg

When I take my chicklet out of my bag I stuff my cell phone in the front like this... well actually more stuffed in, but wanted to show for the pictures. The front pocket really comes in handy for a lot!

DSCF1520.jpg

DSCF1521.jpg

And here I was just trying to show it's about as long as an 8x11 piece of paper is.

DSCF1523.jpg