Calling all bonnie foldover owners! Help!

Okay, my mom needed me to help her clean something on her leather bonnie foldover on the handle, the inner part, & it started to turn dark brown.. all i used was warm water & a paper towel..

Attachments

• CIMG4907.jpg
    CIMG4907.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 123
All leathers do not react the same way to all treatments. If you PM Bunny she can help, she is very good with this stuff.

I also find that Apple Cleaner and conditioner helps with many of my bag issue but I am not sure on this particular one.. Sorry.

All leathers do not react the same way to all treatments. If you PM Bunny she can help, she is very good with this stuff.

I also find that Apple Cleaner and conditioner helps with many of my bag issue but I am not sure on this particular one.. Sorry.

i mean like, there was a small like area that seemed dirty, & when i cleaned it with warm water, it got bigger (as seen in the picture)!

Yes it is realy bad. Did she get it at her local Outlet? I nothing works maybe they can help in some way. They are pretty new..

I was going to say the same thing as Johnnie...and it sounds like it worked out. A lot of times the lighter leathers will look dark when "wet" but then dry just fine.