NYC meet - what's better than fab GFs, great style and (shhhh!) drinks?

fatefullotus

Building a rainbow
O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
Calling all NYC tPF peeps! I know summer weekends are tough because we all head to the Hamptons/the Shore/the Cape, etc. so how about a weekday night meet? Say, Thursday happy hour? How does an end of summer, August 27th meet sound? Perhaps a rooftop place so we can properly toast to the end of summer?

RedSky gets as crowded as 230, but it's not as large. I slightly prefer 230 over RedSky. I'll throw Bookmarks into the mix too, since it's a quieter venue, a bit more posh than 230 or RedSky.

So glad that some of us can meet up!

RedSky gets as crowded as 230, but it's not as large. I slightly prefer 230 over RedSky. I'll throw Bookmarks into the mix too, since it's a quieter venue, a bit more posh than 230 or RedSky.

So glad that some of us can meet up!

Ohh..Bookmarks is nice! Bookmark probably has an older crowd (25 and up) too..The last few times I went to 230 was at night time, not after work, and the crowd was much younger (21-25ish)

I am so excited!! Thank you for doing this!

Ohh..Bookmarks is nice! Bookmark probably has an older crowd (25 and up) too..The last few times I went to 230 was at night time, not after work, and the crowd was much younger (21-25ish)

I am so excited!! Thank you for doing this!

Yah, 230's crowd tends to get younger as the night wears on. Generally, happy hour is a little bit older but not by too much. Bookmarks it is then! I actually prefer the real glassware at Bookmarks over the plastic beer cups at other rooftop places, not to mention Bookmarks' design and interior is so much better than 230's plastic palm trees! LOL

Yah, 230's crowd tends to get younger as the night wears on. Generally, happy hour is a little bit older but not by too much. Bookmarks it is then! I actually prefer the real glassware at Bookmarks over the plastic beer cups at other rooftop places, not to mention Bookmarks' design and interior is so much better than 230's plastic palm trees! LOL

LOL!!! :yes:

I will pm you my email. I think this will be so much fun, esp before the summer ends. I hope more TPFers will join, even if they are shy about posting it! haha..:P