Weird message format from seller

pcil

Living life to the fullest
O.G.
Oct 20, 2008
I sent a msg to a seller asking for a pic of serial number and this is what she replied me:

hi, the pricetag is on from vender as is the bergdorf go0dman Tag there is no authenticity card in Bag As Alot Of Bags EDo Not Include As To LOoss By Retailer Serial no is8734043 incide of ri8ght corner I See No Rrason To Take Any Rfurther Shote QAs RThe Product Is Returnable If Not Authentc And Is Time consuming For Me To Do If N0t Sure Sale

Notice that her format is kinda' weird. I post the auction to authenticate it here and I was told that the bag is real.

Should I go ahead and buy it? Seller says it's returnable if it's not authentic, but I just find it weird that she replies with that format

If it was authenticated here, then I wouldn't worry but I personally dont like that the seller wont send you another photo. It's time consuming for her. I guess she doesn't want to make a sell I would email her and tell her i wasinterested in bidding but since she's not being helpful I will take my money elsewhere

Can you post the link to the auction?
I sent a msg to a seller asking for a pic of serial number and this is what she replied me:

hi, the pricetag is on from vender as is the bergdorf go0dman Tag there is no authenticity card in Bag As Alot Of Bags EDo Not Include As To LOoss By Retailer Serial no is8734043 incide of ri8ght corner I See No Rrason To Take Any Rfurther Shote QAs RThe Product Is Returnable If Not Authentc And Is Time consuming For Me To Do If N0t Sure Sale

Notice that her format is kinda' weird. I post the auction to authenticate it here and I was told that the bag is real.

Should I go ahead and buy it? Seller says it's returnable if it's not authentic, but I just find it weird that she replies with that format

I personally wouldn't buy from a seller that didn't have the time to send more pictures. I think it's rude that she said it's time consuming. I would be tempted to let her know I was going to bid but since she doesn't have the time for me, then I don't have the time to buy the bag.
What if something was wrong once you received it? She might find it time consuming to even answer your emails then.

uhmm..how do you actually use toolhaus? She has 1 neutral feedback from Feb. It seems like she hasn't sold anything for ~4mths.

I probably should just pass on this one :sad:

thanks ladies