Mini Ottone Wallet

mochiblure

O.G.
Nov 25, 2006
I made the mistake of wandering into the Manhattan BV boutique the other day just to "see what they had"... And ended up walking out with this small wallet -- and a brand new obsession!

I looked through the reference library here (tPF has the best resources!) and this looks like gold ottone in goatskin? I was told by the helpful SAs that the color was released in a previous year, but the Manhattan store just received a small shipment of these little lovelies. I love the metallic finish of the wallet and how lightweight it is. The scent of the leather is also completely divine...

Now I find myself wanting a few more small accessories in this color! Anyone know where I can pick up a cosmetic bag, card holder or key holder in the same finish? I would love to put together a tiny collection of these gold beauties!

IMG_2330.png

IMG_2332.png

IMG_2333.png

IMG_2335.png

IMG_2341.png

IMG_2340.png

IMG_2336.png

Last edited:
--- I was told by the helpful SAs that the color was released in a previous year, but the Manhattan store just received a small shipment of these little lovelies. ---

Wow, mochiblure, thanks for the info! Did they have other styles too? I've got to call them and go there this weekend!! I adore ottone.:heart:

This has just been a really desirable metallic, usually the metallics are more, but since this one is no longer available except for special orders which are 30% higher than the regular price its even more desirable. I called NY and they have one left they are holding for me to decide, but the SA said the price was $590...do you think she made a mistake. I looked at the mini wallet on the website and its a little different from yours, the coin purse isn't a zip, and it appears to have more slots, but the retail is $540 on the truffle color. Could you snap a pic of the open wallet on the outside. I just love it but wondering if it would be too small, I've never seen this one in person.

This has just been a really desirable metallic, usually the metallics are more, but since this one is no longer available except for special orders which are 30% higher than the regular price its even more desirable. I called NY and they have one left they are holding for me to decide, but the SA said the price was $590...do you think she made a mistake. I looked at the mini wallet on the website and its a little different from yours, the coin purse isn't a zip, and it appears to have more slots, but the retail is $540 on the truffle color. Could you snap a pic of the open wallet on the outside. I just love it but wondering if it would be too small, I've never seen this one in person.

I'll check later tonight and take another pic if I can, I could totally have been off on the price.