Brought Some New Boys Home!!

DuRoBags

#NomNom
O.G.
Apr 22, 2007
I have been trying to be good and not spend any more money on bags... sigh. Well, I fell hard for Aidan especially after seeing some of the members here that have purchased the bag.

I decided to go to West Hollywood and look at the bag at the MbMJ store. I wasn't expecting to buy a bag or anything, but just look. I ended up buying rings, a water bottle, and.... a new bag. I saw both aidan's on the shelf, but I decided on baby aidan. I kept looking at the bag and wondering if I should buy it or not. I ended up buying it. =)

Well, I decided to go to the Beverly Center, since I haven't been in a good minute. I went into Bloomies and spotted the Percy Crossbody in Sage. They only had one and I bought it on the spot. The MbMJ store were sold out of the Percy when I was there.

I am so happy that I was able to get both bags. Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• Aidan and Percy.jpg
    Aidan and Percy.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Aidan.jpg
    Aidan.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Percy.jpg
    Percy.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Inside Aidan.jpg
    Inside Aidan.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Inside Percy.jpg
    Inside Percy.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 55
^^^^Thank you nascar fan. If you decide to get it, I promise you won't regret it!
I wouldn't know what color to get. I can't really tell what color yours is.
The lavendar is really pretty. What other colors does it come in? I really do love it!!

And don't regret buying them. They will last forever. These will make you smile every time you look at them!

Oh, never mind on what color your is. It must be the faded aluminum. Gorgeous!

Congrats on your purchases! I love your percy. What a cute color! My coworker just got the Baby Aidan in black and LOVES it. It does seem to be a popular one.

nascar fan - I've seen it in wine/black/faded aluminum/lavendar. Dunno if it comes in anything else. The wine is gorgeous... it pretty much looks good in every color though :P

I wouldn't know what color to get. I can't really tell what color yours is.
The lavendar is really pretty. What other colors does it come in? I really do love it!!

And don't regret buying them. They will last forever. These will make you smile every time you look at them!

Oh, never mind on what color your is. It must be the faded aluminum. Gorgeous!

Come on and buy it! You know you want to. =) Thanks again

Congrats on your purchases! I love your percy. What a cute color! My coworker just got the Baby Aidan in black and LOVES it. It does seem to be a popular one.

nascar fan - I've seen it in wine/black/faded aluminum/lavendar. Dunno if it comes in anything else. The wine is gorgeous... it pretty much looks good in every color though :P

Thank you so much! I just love Percy's color. The bag is popular and it reminds me of the Gucci bowler.

I agree with acschienn. The bag looks good in all colors.

Very nice! Can you post modeling pics of the percy? I'm curious as to how it looks on someone. I need a basic everyday small bag and I'm interested in getting one, but haven't had a chance to head to the mall to check one out!