I am backkkkkk...

bagsnbags

got tempted easily!
Apr 11, 2006
Still remember me??
We had awesome early Thanksgiving at Palm Beach. 6 Families stayed at the same place. The weather had been perfect the whole time we were there. We spent most of our time on the boat, horse ride, cooking and eating
I had my white Trouville, red lexington, pochette tikal, belem and mini lin speedy with me ( incase anyone wondering lol ). Only bags and shoes in my keepal 50 for carry on..

I missed this place, I was so tempted to visit PF but I didn't want to loose the bet with my DH. I've been accused of addicted to this place..(well I am) but I just had to stay focus. I hate to loose the bet plus I know I have to mingle with the rest of the family.. it's so much fun!!!

Now..I know I missed out on so many things from being absent in one week..can you tell me the update...who got new LV..what did you get while I was away?
I've seen some changes in the forum, it's great..

Great to be back...:nuts:

Hi Bags!!! Welcome back!! I forgot what day you left but if it was after last tuesday, then I got a mono speedy!!! Did you get any goodies on your trip? Glad to hear you had a good time!

Hi Bags!!! Welcome back!! I forgot what day you left but if it was after last tuesday, then I got a mono speedy!!! Did you get any goodies on your trip? Glad to hear you had a good time!

Congrats..wow..I see you have 4 speedies now..awesome:nuts: :nuts: !!! I left last Sunday Nov 4th..

Missed You! I got mini pochette azure, not delivered yet, and white MC Shirley, should be here by the end of the week; I'm trying to squeeze in new purchases before I move and have a new address; see Shirley below!!! YAY first white MC piece!