Mandy's humble collection

kitten27

Aug 11, 2009
Hi there! I just joined. My name is Mandy. I love designer bags and especially vintage. All of the bags in my small collection are pre-owned; I love a good deal! And these days, I need one to get a bag.:shame:

DSCF1996.jpg

The Coach Soho is from 2004, I think. I bought it in 2007. I've tried to look up the number to verify this but I haven't had any luck.

The Kate Spade Sydney was a resale store find, purchased this July. It has no flaws that I can find - I can't imagine why someone would give it away! But I'm glad she did. ;)

The Dooney & Bourke Equestrian is my most recent find, and my oldest bag. I believe it is from 1980, but I don't quite know how to read the serial number. It is going to be my every day bag for this semester of school, and then I am going to look into getting it repaired and refurbished.

Thanks for viewing my collection! I hope to add to it as much as I can - I'd like to find a vintage Gucci in great shape.

Or a new one! A girl can dream, right? :love:

Hi Mandy! That's a good collection. I recently sold most all my bags just to be able to afford one Louis Vuitton bag. I was determined not to spend money out of my account, so I got to work selling all the items in my closet that were worth something that I could part with, and now I have enough to go buy a Louis, now I just can't make up my mind what to get! LOL

ive got 3 vintage guccis :smile: tryed to sell em on consignment but tehy dont sell vintage :sad:

Hi there! I just joined. My name is Mandy. I love designer bags and especially vintage. All of the bags in my small collection are pre-owned; I love a good deal! And these days, I need one to get a bag.:shame:

DSCF1996.jpg

The Coach Soho is from 2004, I think. I bought it in 2007. I've tried to look up the number to verify this but I haven't had any luck.

The Kate Spade Sydney was a resale store find, purchased this July. It has no flaws that I can find - I can't imagine why someone would give it away! But I'm glad she did. ;)

The Dooney & Bourke Equestrian is my most recent find, and my oldest bag. I believe it is from 1980, but I don't quite know how to read the serial number. It is going to be my every day bag for this semester of school, and then I am going to look into getting it repaired and refurbished.

Thanks for viewing my collection! I hope to add to it as much as I can - I'd like to find a vintage Gucci in great shape.

Or a new one! A girl can dream, right? :love:

Your collection is amazing! I love the vintage equestrian bag the most! I'm trying to get a travel Gladstone from that period, because I love the look and feel of vintage dooney's! Keep up the great collection!