Up to there reveal

Oct 8, 2008
Let me start off by saying the Bella leather is awesome. It is soft and smooshy and it smells wonderful. The rose color is a really pretty pink.
This bag is essentially a boogie with a zipper. It's a gorgeous bag but it was not love at first sight unfortunately. I have never owned a boogie before. I have 4 minilisas and I think I prefer that shape. I am sending her back and hopefully she'll get a good loving home. ;)

Now I need to decide what bag I will get instead. :graucho:

I uploaded the photos to Flickr because I couldn't get them resized small enough to upload here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lswanson/sets/72157622010429982/

It happens. It is a gorgeous bag and the color is great. It's just not right for me. I am actually thinking about going with a crossbody bag like Mona Lethal since I will be carrying a lot of stuff with school this fall. :smile:

Ugh...I can't get the flickr site to download here, so I can't see the pictures...

Sorry it isn't for you...but like Joan said...with all the styles...you will find the right bag!

Your pics are gorgeous.......TygerKitty is going to absolutely pass out when she sees the color. I'm sorry you weren't 100% in love but I agree w/ you on sending it back.... maybe a Lady Raga?? :graucho:

Go right ahead Voodoo :smile: I don't have Photoshop on my laptop so I am limited to what I can do with the pix.

I am already thinking really hard about getting the Lady Raga since she's so similar to Minilisa. I think I want to go with something different though. I am stalking MHB. There are some new photos up!

ZV...I am not technology advanced...photobucket allows me to just upload and post here...no resizing etc...easy or I would be able to do it! You might want to try that to make it easier on you!

It is a very gorgeous pink. and it's so soft too. I think that was the only bag MHB had that came in the Rose bella leather. My DH is supposed to be mailing her back today. I wish more bags came in that color!

Go right ahead Voodoo :smile: I don't have Photoshop on my laptop so I am limited to what I can do with the pix.

I am already thinking really hard about getting the Lady Raga since she's so similar to Minilisa. I think I want to go with something different though. I am stalking MHB. There are some new photos up!

OMG the new photos....good luck w/ picking just one cos I sure as he11 can't do it!

I also really like that Tano brought back the big graffiti style tag. I wonder if they will put those on the new crunch bags?

OMG me too, ZV! Those dinky lil tags always make me sad hahahahaha it's so NOT their branding to be such a small tag....Maybe I can make a Tano shrinky dink and hang it from my rearview mirror.