One month to go...

Forever broke

Apr 23, 2009
Hiya guys!

I'm using my framboise city practically daily as it's so practical and light for me, dashing around with the boys. But calling me from the depths of my wardrobe is my officier brief. But (sigh) I can't use it becuase my son will comment on it's existance and then the cat will be out of the bag, so to speak. But I want to. I did think about smuggling it out recently when I met with a friend but it was too risky. Am waiting for my son to return to school, then I can use it during the morning time when it's just me and my one year old (who's not telling anyone my secrets just yet!) I had planned for the official unveiling at Christmas.

xx

Livia-really sorry, I do want to post photos but I admit it I really don't understand how to. Please help (i've only ever attached a photo in an e-mail, am totally clueless!)

Livia-really sorry, I do want to post photos but I admit it I really don't understand how to. Please help (i've only ever attached a photo in an e-mail, am totally clueless!)

Hi, you can either attach photos directly to your post on PF or you can upload the photos to an image host like photobucket or imageshack and copy/paste the picture link between these tags:

Here's more info: http://forum.purseblog.com/feedback-dropbox/posting-photos-25.html ;)

Hope to see pictures of your Bbags soon!

Hi Forever broke, Jira beat me to it :smile:
Sorry you have to hide your Officier Brief. It must be hard to have it and not take it out, not sure if I could do it.

That is such a sad story! Are you sure your son will really notice? My mother and bf think all Bbags look alike (gasp!) so I have never had any trouble wearing a new one.

If you take pics with your camera and upload them to your laptop or PC, you can email them to me (as attachments) and I can post them for you. I used to find it very intimidating too but once you learn how you will wonder how you ever could have thought it was hard! :biggrin:

An officier brief sounds amazing! I don't think we've seen one here on the forum, or in the US for that matter.

Tks livia,jira and laetitya,

It is sad....! Sometimes I dash upstairs whilst scooby doo to touch it!!

Laetitya-my son notices everything!! We are very close, we go shopping together and to cafes, he sits and has his babychino...! I told him when I got my framboise that he shouldn't say anything for a while but after a couple of days he slipped it out!

xx

hi forever broke..

1) take photo of yr pic n load it into yr computer
2) click 'go advance'
3) press on the tiny 'clip' icon
4) attached yr photos on the 'browse'
5) ready to submit

Hope this helps ! GL n can't wait to see yr pics :popcorn:

Arg! Your son's just like my mom!!!! She always notice everything. Very bad since she will also love to ask for the price and it's just hard to lie to her.

My DH's the one who doesn't care. He thinks I have too many bags and maybe this is the old one I kept somewhere in my storage and I just bring it out to see sun light again. Well, he do notice when I get some parcel in, but since I pay from every bag out of my own pocket, he doesn't really mind. He does ask though.

Hiya Vink,

Thank you for your reply!

Well my Mum is over in England so I don't have that problem, but my husband is like my son and i've all but given up on getting him to understand what is important to me is as valid as what is important to him. He likes to spend his disposable income on football season ticketc,hunting,clay pidgeon shooting etc. I reckon he spends (let's talk in bag speak!) the equivalent of say a GH work on his hobbies. But he would absolutely flip if he knew how much i've spent (of my own money) on bags during the past 12 months. Just one of those things!!

xx