My very first Balenciaga...

May 30, 2009
I am so excited! I have been eyeing this gorgeous baby at a resellers shop for the past month.

I wasn't sure if I should get it though. I am new to Balenciaga and know zilch about the different types and styles.

All I knew from the reseller was that this messenger bag was released around 2006 and it's discontinued.

He has another similar one in chocolate brown. I was at his shop earlier today and was trying to decide between the two colours and decided to get the very dark green after so much deliberation! :yahoo:

I just love how soft the leather is....I kept touching it and hugging it close to my chest, it's so so soft! :graucho:

Wanna share my current love with you guys.... :nuts:

P1030537.jpg

P1030539.jpg

P1030548.jpg

This is a men's messenger? Looks great, love the long strap.

I'm not sure to be honest, but I think you might be right. I love the long strap too! Been looking for a messenger bag for the longest time. Almost bought a Gucci but decided against it as the Gucci was of fabric material whereas this baby is full leather. Better investment I suppose :smile:

wow that is gorgeous!! i was just imagining how it would look with some of my outfits haha :drool:!

Thanks emma! It's gorgeous isn't it? When I tried it out, I seriously felt like a rocker punk chick, although I'm a bit too old to be the rocker type LOL... but I just love how soft and low profile this baby is!

Loving the gorgeous leather.... :love: