who would leave their Hermes on the dirty ground?

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
So I worked the childrens petting zoo today and one woman came in with her two kids. She had a black (birkin?) with silver hardware and just plops it in on the dirty cement floor :wtf: before entering the goat yard. And she left it there while she pet the animals! :wtf: :wtf: I wanted sooo badly to walk up to it and examine it and take a photo with my cell phone but never had the opportunity to look inconspicous doing that.
Now, I don't care how much moola or hermes you have, why would anyone do this???? :confused1: Unless it was a fake?

It doesn't necessarily mean it's fake. Maybe she just sees it as a purse and nothing special.

I don't put anything on the cement ground though ... even if it's something like a newspaper.... Yuck!

Meh :/ yeah that's just WRONG.
no matter what you can't just put a purse on the ground..cause of germs 1st of all! you're holding onto it all the time then all those germs will travel to you..
YUCK! :sick:
Guessing it's either a fake or she's just icky :S

Well, to some people, a purse is just a purse. Maybe she had a lot of money and bought it because she liked it, not because it was a show piece.
Yeah I think you right! Not everybody is a purse lover. I can`t follow them. (I don`t have a designer yet, but all my (leather) bags are mine babies!!) But i see it all the time!! and everytime it breaks my heart:crybaby: