True Confessions of the Bbag Addict!

muggles

In search of....
O.G.
Aug 15, 2007
I know there was a thread on this but I can't find it!;)
Fess up people! What strange things do you do? Like me wanting to buy a black city SGH when I own a black PT SGH! Come on now am I nuts?:P or when I see a vehicle I think Bal colors! headlights at night =GGH come on now?

:woohoo::lolots::woohoo: muggles your thread made me smile. we are all nuts if not we won't spend hours here staring, drooling at others' bals and talk balenciaga all the time. :roflmfao::roflmfao: when i see clothes, i think bal colors too. i am thinking so hard about which tempete to get, as if it was a matter of life or death. i have one bag that hasn't come out of the closet, the ggh black work because i m still hiding it from dh.
and i still don't know how to explain to him the arrival of a new tempete bag. LOL
so yes, we are nuts but we are happy to be among lovely tpfers who are exactly like us.

I think BAL colors with automobiles ALL the time. Today I saw a rare comboed VW beetle with vert thyme exterior and a praline ragtop and interior.... really cute car! Also saw sandstone GGH mercedes convertible today, and a galet GSH SUV. It's like I don't even think in simple "green", "tan", or "gray" anymore. It's pommier, sahara and plomb now, lol. :P

ohhhh, i am so obsessed with finding the 'perfect' bag, i buy multiples and then pick my favorite!
i just had 3 Black GGH Works ( two 07's, one 09- just sold one of the 07's), and i currently have two 07 Black GSH PT's, two Black GSH Works, two 05 Black Citys, and three 05 Black Works!
here is the problem....i usually cannot decide which i love the best, and keep all of them!
YES, i know this is slightly insane....i am glad i am among friends here that understand!

^^^ haha Leslie. you do have true addict symptoms....but i'm sure all of us are just jealous of you, rather than thinking its insane....which makes us all insane!

I have a bag closet (a fairly large one) filed to the top with B-bags, some of which are still completely new/unused, but I still can't stop myself from wanting/getting more.

In less than a year since I got bitten by a Bal bug, my collection grow to more than 10 and still growing. I really want a GH bag despite the fact that I know that I'll never really use it, but it's just so beautiful....