Prada Antik Cervo Etrusco Hobo - Pics...

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
Hey all,

Sorry it took a while to get these out...but here is the Etrusco hobo that I purchased last week. Bagladee has the same one, so I tried to show you different ways this bag can be held...open like a tote, or closed like a hobo...enjoy the pics. It is a great bag, and super comfy.

The color is like a Mahogany almost...kinda reminds me of my Cervo Antik Drawstring from 2006 (which is my fave)....but is a cross between a red and brown...so like a burgundy. The leather is the Sfumato so it has the degrading color effect of being darker at the bottom and lighter on the top.

Attachments

• P1010591.JPG
    P1010591.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 660
  • P1010592.JPG
    P1010592.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 405
  • P1010593.JPG
    P1010593.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 415
  • P1010595.JPG
    P1010595.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:
:woohoo: congrats ryry! love that color - perfect for fall! you've been busy buying bags left and right... i can't keep up with you and Bagladee... btw, don't you have this bag in talco too?

^^Yes...I know. I really like the bag. May get rid of talco because of little ones....always worried about it.

I also posted pics of my WOC in Chanel In Action forum and reference library...I followed Alouette's lead on that!

Bagladee has WAY more bags than me! I wish I had her bags;) A lot of what I post I have had, just not been able to post! So, this one and the WOC are new bags for me...plus the Porto coming...;)

Great pictures ryrybaby!! I love this bag and love the color.

Can't wait to see your portobello too!

ess25.gif

YUM-YUM-YUM. Don't you just love this bag?!?!?! The color is to die for. She really looks great on you A. So are you hanging out at home tomorrow waiting for that porto? We are talking some serious BAGISMS here - and MULTIPLE ones at that!:nuts::nuts::nuts: Now I am off to check out that WOC. Then I should probably get DH to take some pics for me of the new Maxi.

congrats! this bag looks so nice on you! i like how it looks when it's not stuffed. tell me tho, was it this bag that had a small opening or was that another model? i'm a little confused!

Ok, maybe I'm above a .08 BAC at this time but A, you're HOT w/ this bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would seriously commit a felony crime to have this bag, lol!!! You're so lucky and I'm so envious. This color is simply TDF. Oh if only I had a sugar daddy on the side.....

Love this bag, it's a beauty, and you rock this bag, as always ryry. Thanks for posting pix!! Wow think there are portobello triplets here, post pix when it arrives, would love to see them all!!

Ok, maybe I'm above a .08 BAC at this time but A, you're HOT w/ this bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would seriously commit a felony crime to have this bag, lol!!! You're so lucky and I'm so envious. This color is simply TDF. Oh if only I had a sugar daddy on the side.....
You and I just need to start doing bag hand-offs so we don't get divorced and have to live with each other like the Golden Girls...but we are younger and have kids!

Thanks A!

YUM-YUM-YUM. Don't you just love this bag?!?!?! The color is to die for. She really looks great on you A. So are you hanging out at home tomorrow waiting for that porto? We are talking some serious BAGISMS here - and MULTIPLE ones at that!:nuts::nuts::nuts: Now I am off to check out that WOC. Then I should probably get DH to take some pics for me of the new Maxi.
Yep...my nanny took the day off to take her kids to school, so I am in the office tomorrow (I work out of the house). Me and the boys..waiting for my bag. Thanks L!

congrats! this bag looks so nice on you! i like how it looks when it's not stuffed. tell me tho, was it this bag that had a small opening or was that another model? i'm a little confused!
Nope...this is the bag with a larger opening...in fact, it is quite large. It is probably like Longchamps nylon Fumo one, but in leather...love the size...it is VERY roomy!