New Madison Audrey and Claire

Dec 14, 2008
I was in a boutique this week and the SA showed me a little info on the Audrey and Claire, due out this fall. I couldn't tell much from her screen but she said they resembled the sabrina and julianne. Does anyone know anything about the differences and the colors that they will come in? I'd love something like the sabrina that looked better when carried on the shoulder and maybe a smaller version of the julianne! Also, the sabrina in a size that is between the current large and small would be nice. Anyone know any more info??

If you have the items numbers I can try to look them up. But I am not much help without the colors either. I think one of them was pictured in the WWD preview in a leopard like print, let me find it. I think they are supposed to replace the sabrina and julianne.

I haven't heard of these but I am oh so interested! What I have read on here is that there will be some new madison bags with a twisted leather handle similar to the parker line, but beyond that I don't have any details. I love madison though!

This is the Claire from WWD:
attachment.php

So I guess Claire is like Julianne?

If you have the items numbers I can try to look them up. But I am not much help without the colors either. I think one of them was pictured in the WWD preview in a leopard like print, let me find it. I think they are supposed to replace the sabrina and julianne.

Replace Sabrina???? Please say it ain't so!!! :pout:

This is Brooke and I thought the bag in front looked like the Sabrina, but it is different enough to possibly be a different bag, maybe? Could this be Claire, or is this just a big Sabrina?
attachment.php

hmmm so the claire, have the chain strap like the sabrina, the hand strap like the Maggie except shorter and the body like a julianne? I hope they will have some other color than that..

Very interesting, thanks for the info. If they're similar to the Julianne and Sabrina, they'll definitely be worth a look. No leopard prints for me, though.

Actually I could go for a bag similar to Sabrina but different. Then maybe we could have some good colors again....teal, cranberry....I would buy another Sabrina but would be nice to have different options and I think they have about run out of colors for Sabrina...of course I can think of some I would like to see but Coach can't seem to get a decent wine or true amethyst so...