What Dior are you wearing today?

Elsie87

O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
I saw this on some other subforums and thought it might be fun here too! :biggrin:

What Dior (bag/shoes/clothes/accessories/makeup/perfume/other) are you wearing today?

I'll go first! :nuts:

Today I'm taking out my favourite teal ds Gaucho again:

attachment.php

Oh, and ofcourse I'm wearing my delicious J'Adore perfume! :love:

Attachments

• Lux5.jpg
    Lux5.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 424
Another fun thread Elsie! I'm falling in love with your Gaucho again every-time I see it!

Beautiful Jewelry Nat! Love your nail polish too!

Well I just got up so all I have worn from Dior today was this.
ess35.gif

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_8746.jpg
    DSC_8746.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 354
OMG Nat! I absolutely love that.... I am a sucker for anything with a bow!:P

I Know ! Bows are the cutest:graucho: It was fun, because we went looking for a car today and I had my dior sparkly thingsies on, my prada from Paris and high heels, but I was the one grilling sales people about specs and engines and test drives, my SO knows nothing about cars :biggrin:

I Know ! Bows are the cutest:graucho: It was fun, because we went looking for a car today and I had my dior sparkly thingsies on, my prada from Paris and high heels, but I was the one grilling sales people about specs and engines and test drives, my SO knows nothing about cars :biggrin:

Very impressive Nat!
Didn't know you were proficient in boy toys as much as girl toys!!! Good for you girl.

FD: How cute!!!! :nuts:

Wearing my favourite lipstick today: Dior Addict Ultra Nude Lipstick - # 520 Naked Brown - a brownish-pinkish colour, close to my natural lip colour (looks more red on this photo than it actually is)

attachment.php

Attachments

• DiorLipstick.jpg
    DiorLipstick.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 317