Please someone help me!!!!!!!!!!

haribo15

Apr 29, 2009
I'm so confused, I want to buy a new Mulberry bag and I can't really decide between a Somerset shopper (oak) , a Mulberry Soho bag (pink), an East West Bayswater (black), an Oxford bag (coffee) or a Blenheim (any color). The problem is I like them ALL!!! And the fact that for example I don't really need a tote or a small bag makes it more difficult to decide. I just want a new bag. Any suggestions please??

:urock:

haha- your post made me laugh!!! It's not a matter of need, it's a matter of want. Can you imagine all the bags are sat in front of you- which one would you pick up first? Which one do you think you'd use most?

haha- your post made me laugh!!! It's not a matter of need, it's a matter of want. Can you imagine all the bags are sat in front of you- which one would you pick up first? Which one do you think you'd use most?

Hehe it's funny I know!!!
Well if I had to pick just one..... I really don't know :thinking:
You see my problem is that they are SO beautiful ALL of them.

TRASHEDBRIDE Thanks alot for your opinion I really appreciate. Maybe you are right, if I pick the E/W surely I can't go wrong.

^^^as suggested, East-west bays is a classic and a very useful bag - good choice! You could easily dress it up or down, and it would be great for day or night.

I also think a pink Soho would be an excellent choice haribo - they are quite rare and hard to come across these days, in fact you'd be lucky to pick one up in good condition, whereas the other bags you mentioned are far more easily available.

I do ... I have just never used it.

Im quite tall & not exactly small in stature either .. so I prefer much bigger bags. I dont know what came over me the day I bought my Soho.

It is a gorgeous bag & I love the silver hardware on it .. I just cant bring myself to use it. Im not really a pink person ... which just shows how mad I was to buy it :lol:

Thanks Mulberryfloss. You are right in fact I've been searching alot for a pink Soho bag. Really appreciate your opinion.

To LovinMyMulberry, It happens to alot of us to buy a bag then ending up not using it. It happened to me with my LV Marelle. But I'm being good and started to use her more often these days. Maybe you should do the same with your pink Soho... lol. Thanks alot for your great advice.

:tpfrox:

Another point to consider haribo, being as - unlike most of us on here:shucks: - you're lucky enough to be somewhere hot and sunny, I think that's another point in the pink Soho's favour - might a darker bag look a bit too, well, dark?

Another point to consider haribo, being as - unlike most of us on here:shucks: - you're lucky enough to be somewhere hot and sunny, I think that's another point in the pink Soho's favour - might a darker bag look a bit too, well, dark?

Hehe at the moment is hot & sunny it won't be so in a couple of months time :tdown:
Anyway I'm seriously thinking to get the pink Soho and maybe a Somerset pouch aswell :woohoo: