A Rockin DIY Project:)

amjac2wm

Bal Love Re-ignited!
O.G.
Feb 3, 2008
So I know I posted a while back that I might do something fun. Thought that I'd show some pics of a very special Do It Yourself project that I've been working on. It's not completely done yet, but I'm impressed with the results so far. BTW, I'm just a boring office professional, without a creative bone in my body, so this is a big deal!

So MSG and Knas gave me the great idea for this DIY project (thank you!!). I decided that I wanted a teal rocker, but did not want to participate in any special orders. I wanted a unique, one of a kind rocker with a homemade/handmade touch to it!

So I went ahead and purchased a teal Kerry from LB. While waiting for it to arrive, I purchased a Bedazzler dohickey from the hobby store and purchased silver studs on ebay.

I studded one side a few days ago, but didn't like the results. So I took the studs off and redid the whole thing last night. It only took like 20-30 minutes to do!

I just ordered a 36" nickel chain from a seller on ebay, so that should arrive sometime next week. Once that arrives, I will be able to take pictures of the finished product. But for now, here are some pics of the studded teal rocker that I made!