Are some Bloomies getting LV counters??

alvie223

Apr 24, 2006
I don't know if anyone else got the huge 'Celebrate' Bloomingdales Holiday Catalog/Book. Any how on the fourth page thereabouts there is a woamn in an evening dress with the mono Lockit and a braclet going between the handles ina cute dangly way.

So what I'm wondering does that mean some Bloomingdale's will be getting Louis Vuitton counters. That's what I think it means.

Has anyone heard anything. ALso in the catalog it specifically says no phone orders.

there are several bloomi's with lv counters. a couple macy's with lv counters as well. they are all listed on the back of the lv catalogs with phone numbers included

I know of Macy's with LV counters
Neiman with Counters
Saks with Counters

I was just hoping for a bloomies near by
as bloomies takes good care of me in terms of my limit as opposed to Macy's that I have had for four years that has reduced my limit to $100.00

I know of Macy's with LV counters
Neiman with Counters
Saks with Counters

I was just hoping for a bloomies near by
as bloomies takes good care of me in terms of my limit as opposed to Macy's that I have had for four years that has reduced my limit to $100.00

they REDUCED your limit!?! woah, i never heard that happening before, I would be furious :cursing:

Wow! I wish my Macy's would get an LV boutique, or at least a counter.

Of course, that could be a dangerous thing for my paycheck...it's five minutes from where I work. :graucho: