musette salsa...

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
I think that is what it is called...anyone own it?? what are your thoughts on it...think the short strap one is super cute...does it hold much???also there is something similar in daimer:shrugs:

I think a few PFers own it. Saw a few in their collection thread. I remember Sandra (yeux) has the mono in long strap. I personally prefer the long strap to the short strap. The damier is gorgeous too! :yes:

I think that is what it is called...anyone own it?? what are your thoughts on it...think the short strap one is super cute...does it hold much???also there is something similar in daimer:shrugs:

I had the regular musette but sold it because it was way to big for my short frame. I loved it...just didn't look right on me. You can stuff alot in there..but like the other poster said..it shows when you are carring it

You can find the musette in the damier..not sure about the musette salsa though (its smaller than the regular musette). Here's a link to a musette damier listed on ebay

eBay: AUTHENTIC Louis Vuitton MUSETTE DAMIER Shoulder Bag (item 180049291169 end time Nov-16-06 11:52:41 PST)

I had the regular musette but sold it because it was way to big for my short frame. I loved it...just didn't look right on me. You can stuff alot in there..but like the other poster said..it shows when you are carring it

You can find the musette in the damier..not sure about the musette salsa though (its smaller than the regular musette). Here's a link to a musette damier listed on ebay

eBay: AUTHENTIC Louis Vuitton MUSETTE DAMIER Shoulder Bag (item 180049291169 end time Nov-16-06 11:52:41 PST)

Thank you never enough...thanks everyone...I am trying to help a friend find a shoulder bag not too $$$....I have enough bags now:yahoo: ..

I saw it IRL and it's a really nice bag. I personally think it'd look better worn across the body as opposed to on one shoulder...makes a nice messenger bag!