okay, i'm sorry, but i'm really disturbed right now....

shoppingsmycard

Shopping's My Cardio
O.G.
Aug 27, 2006
someone, somewhere needs to pay for this....talk about a crime against fashion! (ps, if you own this, i'm really sorry....but i'm guessing you'd think my bags were completely ugly too, if that helps)

huge rant in my blog about it, if anyone's interested...i just couldn't control myself.

CA300_BOFHTPSF.jpg

shoppingsmycard, I really like your blog!

I predict that bag will be a hit. It was just a matter of time before somebody started doing something with those little outside pockets, and as the designer bag craze creeps down through the junior highs, infusing the middle schools, spawning little tendrils, wafting their insidious way toward the elementary schools, Luna is right on the money, and the company that made the bag is being very forward thinking, seeking to wrap up this lucrative market.

It looks from the picture that each pocket is designed to be a perfect fit for a Crayola 16-pack! Maybe the next incarnation of the bag can be done in plain white vinyl, and include the crayolas as a Special Gift, to encourage the Littlest Aspiring Designers to color their bags according to their own budding tastes!

shoppingsmycard, I really like your blog!

thanks!

It looks from the picture that each pocket is designed to be a perfect fit for a Crayola 16-pack! Maybe the next incarnation of the bag can be done in plain white vinyl, and include the crayolas as a Special Gift, to encourage the Littlest Aspiring Designers to color their bags according to their own budding tastes!

:roflmfao: you crack me up, shimmapuff....i love it!