Those with the Damier Sayela PM.....

Traci

Crazy for LV
Apr 18, 2006
a question....

Does this bag fit on your shoulder? How do you carry it? If you have a pic with it on your shoulder could you post it here? Thanks for the info!!

I have the Azur...and it fits fine, even with a fleece or jacket. I am also pretty small though, I'm 5'. When I bought it the SA mentioned that they made the straps longer but I don't know if that is just for the Azur or the regular Damier too.

Thanks guys! I know they made the Azur handles longer to fit better on the shoulder. I am looking at the regular damier though, I am small too so I guess I'll just have to try it on at the store. Thanks!

here's one of me...it's nice to be able to put it on your shoulder in a pinch. I can carry it this way and often do but would not be able to with a winter coat. :yes:

Attachments

• 87A60FB5-E96B-B382-5892471CA37F811A.jpg
    87A60FB5-E96B-B382-5892471CA37F811A.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 203
I'm 5' 5.5", medium build, and my saleya PM does not fit on my shoulder. I mean, it would be uncomfortable to carry that way for more than a few seconds at time -- for example if I were wrapping my arms around a big package or something, I could push it up to my shoulder temporarily. But I def. wouldn't walk around with it like that!

I think if you look at the vuitton and the elux site - they give two different descriptions which I found to be quite helpful. The websites say that the PM is meant to be a handheld. The MM is more for "work", and the GM is definitely a shoulder bag and one of the sites (elux or vuitton - can't remembe which) says the GM can also be used as an overnighter! The bottom of the GM is really wide so I can see why!

Thanks Heather, great pic!! Well, I wish those handles could have been a little longer, but who knows, maybe it will fit on me. It is such a cute bag!

I returned my saleya mm that my husband bought for me because I could not carry it comfortably on my shoulder. I don't have small arms, so maybe it's just me. the mm is a little large to be a handheld, so it just looked silly on me.:upsidedown: