TEMPTU AIRbrush Makeup System!!

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
Has anyone else tried the Temptu Airbrush Makeup System?

I am planning on purchasing it from Sephora, but would love to hear your reviews and experiences using this airbrush system. Does anyone have any before and after pictures?

It is rather pricey, so I want to make sure it works well. The reviews on Sephora are amazing.

The airbrush system is $225. The foundation pods are $55 for two, the blush pod is $30, and the highlighting pod is $35. The retouch powder is $43 and the retouch foundation is also $43.

I wonder if this has hit all the Sephora stores yet? I want to see the foundation in person so I can pick order the color that would work best for me online.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P242119&categoryId=C21481

I am seriously intersted in buying this too! I have also read some amazing reviews! I just really want to be sure of my purchase first. I want to stop by sephora, I have a couple near me, but I have been busy helping my sis with her new baby. I can't leave her alone yet since she had a c-sec.

Socal, if you get it before me, let me know how it is!!! Txt me! hehehe.

Our lovely JC is expecting it in the mail, I believe...can't wait for her review!

The Temptu is so tempting! I'm excited for you, Socaltrojan.

Chipper!! (fellow Grace hehe) You beat me to it. Jen was twittering with us and I believe she used it on her face already :smile:

Socal you probably saw her tweet about it though so it's not new info :P

Yup Jen has already tried it and told me she loves it and that it is her new favorite beauty item!

Jen said that she'll have a review up in a few days, but I was hoping some other tpfers already have it and would post their reviews of it here too!

I'll text ya when I get it D! Btw saw pics of the baby! Omg so cute and adorable! Congrats to you auntie and to your sis! So glad both of them are doing well and are happy and healthy!!!

Does anyone else love how the pods look? They are so pretty like sleek perfume bottles. ^__^ It does look a bit travel unfriendly, but only makeup artists need something that is very light to tote around. Makeupbyrenren just did a review and she has this, but got a new one from graftobian that is 5 lbs lighter or something and it runs on its own battery. (if anyone is interested she has a video up)

Well I went ahead and ordered it, with foundation being free at the moment with TEMPTU code. Plus I took advantage of my 10% off, crossing fingers. Hope I like it sounds very interesting indeed.

Well I went ahead and ordered it, with foundation being free at the moment with TEMPTU code. Plus I took advantage of my 10% off, crossing fingers. Hope I like it sounds very interesting indeed.

Hi Luvbags3, i am also trying to purchase from sephora, however, how can you use the 10 percent code along w/the temptu code together? Seems like they only allow 1 code...thanks!

Can someone put a detailed review on this product? Perhaps some before and after pics?

Also, people who already have it...is it easy to use? And how long does this product last (is it long lasting?)?

Thanks in advance all! :P

I think this just looks gosh darn FUN! I loved airbrushing in my HS graphic arts class... how much cooler when it's on your face! Too much $$ for me but I can't wait to hear some more reviews about it!

I just went ahead and ordered it, too. I was gonna wait for JC's detailed review but as soon as I saw the free temptu pods I couldn't wait anymore. Some colors are already sold out when you go and select the free pods. I also went through a rebate (xbates)website for 8% off. bing.com also gives you 5% back.