Reveal! Finally got...

Hey Robyn... YES, get yourself a black MC silk bandeau or square and tie it to the handle hardware.. it will spice it up nicely!!
If you don't like MC.. almost any scarf will do.. get something that catches your eye.. even a Hermès Twilly (although I like to keep with the same designer as the bag.. but to each his/her own!)
That's the great thing about the simplicity of black epi.. a charm or scarf will go a long way to adding that pop of color!

Really hoping you can feel the LVOE!

Hey Robyn... YES, get yourself a black MC silk bandeau or square and tie it to the handle hardware.. it will spice it up nicely!!
If you don't like MC.. almost any scarf will do.. get something that catches your eye.. even a Hermès Twilly (although I like to keep with the same designer as the bag.. but to each his/her own!)
That's the great thing about the simplicity of black epi.. a charm or scarf will go a long way to adding that pop of color!

Really hoping you can feel the LVOE!

Thanks, Kim. I'm going to the LV boutique tomorrow and see what bandeau or scarf catches my eye! I think it's time to add some accessories to my collection!!!:graucho: