Selling Practices Policy for Ebay

Be nice if they were consistent w/ PP's guidelines... RE: shipping time and using Sig/Del Confirm. No wonder sellers get lost in what is required!
I agree, I suppose it is possible that PP will change their rules accordingly, however, it's possible they make keep them different to allow loopholes... for what avenue I have no clue but at this point I can't EVER tell what PP or da 'BAY will do!

I agree, I suppose it is possible that PP will change their rules accordingly, however, it's possible they make keep them different to allow loopholes... for what avenue I have no clue but at this point I can't EVER tell what PP or da 'BAY will do!

Well... I have to seriously question...

1. "You are required to SHIP w/in 30 days"...... Ya gotta be kiddin me!

2. "For ITEMS over $250, using sig confirm and deliv confirm can help protect you during cases of INR"... UH.. NOT.... damned misleading per PP's current guidelines.

It's almost as if bay sets seller's up for disputes & claims.....

Why does it say "forms of payment you accept" when eBay forces you to only accept one?

Go figure. :blink:

Wait, and they say we can't simultaneously sell an item somewhere else if it's listed on eBay? :wtf: How can they control that or monitor that?

Ugh...
boewu17.gif

Last edited:
I can only hope that PP will provide an updated document that allows both "sides of the house" to play on the same grounds... but no idea if that's in the works or not.