Poppy Mini Skinny

ok, i know this is a strange question, but i'm thinking of getting s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Coach/42862_svmj_a0?$product_image$ to replace my old mini skinny, but will there be new fall items coming out later this month? because i like this mini skinny, but i don't want to buy it and then fall in love with one that's coming out soon (esp. around the PCE)...what do you think?

ok, i know this is a strange question, but i'm thinking of getting s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Coach/42862_svmj_a0?$product_image$ to replace my old mini skinny, but will there be new fall items coming out later this month? because i like this mini skinny, but i don't want to buy it and then fall in love with one that's coming out soon (esp. around the PCE)...what do you think?

Maybe you should just wait for a bit since the Brooke and Lexi collections are coming out soon. I think there are other collections on top of those as well but not too sure. You can always order it from JAX if the item is no longer on Coach.com or find one at a bargain on the bay ;)

I think you should wait too. If you're not totally in love with that mini skinny, wait for the new ones. I'm pretty excited myself because I'm long overdue for a new mini.

And not to sound totally out of the loop, but what is JAX?

I'd wait on the mini skinny. They are so easy to come by, you may stumble onto one on Ebay or Bonanzle. They even OFTEN go on sale at Macy's etc. I don't see there being any RUSH to snag up the Poppy mini's & wallets. Now, the POPPY FOB's is a WHOLE OTHER STORY!!! LOL