Official Britney thread

lol, i'm so glad that she kicked him to the crib. she can find someone else that won't mooch off of her money that she earned. it's pretty funny to also learn that she text him letting him know that she wanted a divorce!

I don't like Shar either:yucky: , she said "K-Fed is such a nice guy"?! WTF?!:throwup: I think she's after the $$ too, remember she said K-Fed did pay for her kids' school, if K couldn't get much $$ from divorcing Birt, she (her kids) ain't get nothing either...

Words cannot express how happy I am about this. She deserves much better than that nasty piece of trash. Yeah yeah, say what you want about how she "stole" Kevin away from Shar, but there had to be something up with their relationship anyway. Kevin chose to leave her...Britney didn't force him to. Kevin saw the $$$$$$ attached to Britney, and made a beeline for her. You think he would have gotten up with Britney had she not had a dollar to her name?

I agree that he has no morals or loyalty and went to Britney for the money. But she was selfish too: just because you like a guy and he seems to like you back and is willing to leave his partner and kids is no reason to go forward with him. At best it's stupid because it shows that he's willing to cheat, and at worst, it's selfish and self-centered because she was only thinking of herself. My point is, it takes two to tango and Britney chose this path with all the facts staring her in the face.

Hope these have not been posted yet.

2329.jpg

2147.jpg

2525.jpg

2428.jpg

2232.jpg

She looks really tired... or maybe tipsy?