Stardust crossbody bag?

hipnycmom

O.G.
Feb 13, 2007
Hi ladies! I don't normally hang out here but am considering getting a small MJ and would love your help and opinions.

I've been looking for a small crossbody bag just for essentials and saw a picture of the Stardust crossbody bag and think this might be perfect. The MJ stores here don't have it in stock (I'm in Manila) but I can get a friend to buy it for me.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...001&siteID=J84DHJLQkR4-LUSJpT7WjnZcnVGsusU_dA

Do any of you own this bag or has anyone seen it in person? I am wondering if the chain is heavy and would love to know how the leather feels.
I actually have a similar bag (Chanel Wallet on a Chain in black lambskin) but would love something with a bit more character:biggrin:
I would appreciate any opinions you can offer.

Thanks very much!

the Stardust Cross-Body bag is the same bag as the regular sized Single.
I currently own one in Blue and there are some pics here: http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/double-singles-486044.html

I used to have a Bronze one, but no longer have it - here are a few modeling pics of the Bronze

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

the bag is really lightweight and the chain weighs next to nothing. I love this bag (in fact, I really regret not keeping the bronze when I bought the blue one!). Its perfect for fast trips where you don't want to carry a full size bag or nights out when you only need the "essentials."

The stardust bags are also gorgeous - what color were you considering?

Thank you for the very helpful pictures and comments! I've only seen the black online and would love the studded version. And I just now realized that the bag has not yet been released and is for pre-order...

I have the stardust single in clay. It's a very nice if you don't carry a lot. There is a built in organizer for your credit cards and cash. Leather feels sturdy, I believe it's calf leather. Chain does not add much weight.

I have the stardust single in clay. It's a very nice if you don't carry a lot. There is a built in organizer for your credit cards and cash. Leather feels sturdy, I believe it's calf leather. Chain does not add much weight.

Thank you! The clay is pretty too. May I ask if yours is studded as well and where you were able to get it? so far everywhere I have seen it it seems to be for pre-order still.

Ooh can you post a pic if it's not too much trouble? I haven't seen any clay singles and would love to see what it looks like.