I won't leave home without a ...

Nice article, thanks for sharing, Rose. It looks interesting. Might have to read it again after morning coffee, I'm half braindead still.

Thanks, Rose. I guess this explains why I am such a Francophile. I share a lot of their attitudes. Everything has to be just right with me. Regarding clothes, it is all about fit, fit, fit. If the cut is not right, I don't buy! Most people don't realize the wrong fit can add 10 pounds to your frame. And I am a stickler for tailoring. I sometimes do my own alterations because I am ssssoooo picky about the way the pant leg creases and where the cuff of my shirt hits my wrist. And, ah, yes, the Hermes scarf. Always a must have IMO. There is nothing that can make you more chic than throwing on a scarf.

Thanks to the French for giving us their cuisine, couture, and, of course, Hermes!!!!!!!

HG, I loved this article. I lived in that area of London for about 15 years and I too am very particular about clothes etc. I have, however, never been brave enough to play with scarves before you girls supported and showed me that this could be done so easily and with such style. I have been blown away with joanna's pics in particular and now rarely leave the house without a scarf (pocket square) tied a la joanna. The additional picures posted by S'mom may now give me enough confidence to try to pull off a 'big girl' scarf!

HG, I loved this article. I lived in that area of London for about 15 years and I too am very particular about clothes etc. I have, however, never been brave enough to play with scarves before you girls supported and showed me that this could be done so easily and with such style. I have been blown away with joanna's pics in particular and now rarely leave the house without a scarf (pocket square) tied a la joanna. The additional picures posted by S'mom may now give me enough confidence to try to pull off a 'big girl' scarf!

Good for you Rose, its your turn now to model your scarf collection!! YES YES YES!!:wlae:

Love the article. I am very intersted in fashion as other women see it.
I think some times in the USA we are off track.

And when you are a women that takes great care you are criticized.

In the article she stated she always wears a scarf.
Does she men attached to her bag?

Rose, You look fantastic! Thanks for the morning read as well!

LOL...I saw the "will never leave home without a blowdry" and I somehow substituted "blowdryer" in my quick read... I have one set of hair "appliances" with US voltage/plugs and a second set for Europe...I was so tired of not-always-working transformers...