Does anyone know who xxxx on ecrater is? I'm trying to buy her RM mattie, but-

bloomdl

O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
I've sent her several messages over the course of 2 weeks regarding this bag, but have had no replies. I tried to purchase it, but paypal said "this user cannot receive funds at this moment". So, uh, now what? I'd really like to buy this bag, but can't figure out how. Is this a scam or something? It's been such a letdown to find a gorgeous bag for such a great price, but not hear anything from the seller. I'm *this* close to buying a different mattie from another seller.

If this is for the elephant mattie, I believe I read on this forum recently that this bag has long been sold and the seller lost her password for ecrater and can't remove the listing. Strange I know....

I edited the title of your thread. If you like, you can post the link to it here, but things can get iffy sometimes discussing a specific seller.

If this is for the elephant mattie, I believe I read on this forum recently that this bag has long been sold and the seller lost her password for ecrater and can't remove the listing. Strange I know....
That sounds strange that the seller would say that's the reason it's still up....I thought it was easy to change a password when you lose it....

I know cause I do it all the time :P

I edited the title of your thread. If you like, you can post the link to it here, but things can get iffy sometimes discussing a specific seller.

Thanks, I felt weird posting someone else's name, but wasn't sure what else to do. Posting a link wouldve been the smart way to go - which is why I didn't think of it, lol.
Yes, it was the elephant mattie. Thanks for the info on why it's still up. I would think it's not hard to change a password, but it sounds like ecrater might have a little glitch too. I'm sad it's not available anymore, but at least now I can move on & look for my first choice: a black w/blue pullbacks mattie. :smile:

Thanks, I felt weird posting someone else's name, but wasn't sure what else to do. Posting a link wouldve been the smart way to go - which is why I didn't think of it, lol.
Yes, it was the elephant mattie. Thanks for the info on why it's still up. I would think it's not hard to change a password, but it sounds like ecrater might have a little glitch too. I'm sad it's not available anymore, but at least now I can move on & look for my first choice: a black w/blue pullbacks mattie. :smile:

No prob! Sometimes it just can created an issue if the seller is a TPF'er, and feels like they are on the spot, or up for discussion. Ecrater is really weird at times, so i quit using their site to list stuff. Much rather pay the $5 fee and sell on bonanzle. A black/blue mattie is a great choice, btw :nuts: