Alterations on Chanel jacket

birkingal

O.G.
Aug 3, 2006
Does anyone know where to get a Chanel jacket altered in London? I've read that a Chanel boutique doesn't necessary provide good alteration service as it primarily depends on the tailor they're using. Anyone has any experience having their Chanel RTW altered here in the UK?

You can take it into the Dress Box, Cheval place, Knightsbridge. I have never had to use their alteration service and I'm not sure if they will 'process' your alteration since you didn't buy the jacket through them but I have heard good things and they do alterations on Chanel all the time.

If not the Dress Box , you could pop next door to Salou and ask if they could recommend someone. The staff are friends with half of knightsbridge (the half that wear Chanel jackets) and they are always helpful. Try not to buy too much when you're in there;)

You can take it into the Dress Box, Cheval place, Knightsbridge. I have never had to use their alteration service and I'm not sure if they will 'process' your alteration since you didn't buy the jacket through them but I have heard good things and they do alterations on Chanel all the time.

If not the Dress Box , you could pop next door to Salou and ask if they could recommend someone. The staff are friends with half of knightsbridge (the half that wear Chanel jackets) and they are always helpful. Try not to buy too much when you're in there;)

Thanks, papertiger! I'll give them a call.