Which bracelet would you prefer? Cartier or Roberto Coin

daffyduck

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
I know Cartier is a more desireable jewerly than Roberto Coin, but without deciding on the name brand or cost and just deciding on the looks, which bracelet would you rather receive from your DH or SO? Both bracelets have the same width.

LOVE_Bracelet.jpg
Cartier Love Bracelet in 18Kt yellow gold

robertocoin.jpg
Roberto Coin "I Love You More" in 18Kt yellow gold

Roberto Coin 'I Love You More' Bracelet "I love you more" is inscribed in English, French, Italian and Spanish on each side of an elegant, 18 karat gold bangle. Features Roberto Coin signature ruby inset inside bracelet.

i actually like the roberto coin one more. :yes: the fact that the love bracelet is locked onto my wrist by someone seems more controlling than loving imho. :smile:

The Cartier Love Bracelet by a long shot. It's design is so iconic, so classic. My husband bought one for me in 18K Yellow gold. It's expensive approx. $3000.00 but it's solid gold and such a romantic gift.

I think that the Cartier Love Bracelet is something someone you love should get you...not something you buy for yourself. I'm pretty sure Aldo Cipullo would agree with me.

I prefer the Roberto Coin bracelet. He's a terrific designer of the highest quality jewelry and the sentiment on the bracelet is beautiful. I love the signature ruby too. So many people have the Cartier bracelet.

LOL Does it really get screwed on?? that's freaky, I'm clausterphobic and I would have a fit.

Regardless I like the Roberto Coin bracelet better. The inscription is beautiful.