Celebrity Ray Ban sunglass i.d. thread

Rachel Bilson:

www.hamfistedsushi.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/rachel_bilson_ray_ban_clubmaster_sunglasses_fedora_fringe_bag_gladiator_sandals1.jpg

www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/sunglasses-of-the-month/images/feb-2009/Rachel-Bilson-Clubmaster.jpg

^^Do you know if these come in different sizes like the aviators do - if so what's the most popular style (like how the 58 is the size most people get in the aviators). TIA :flowers:

I'm not sure if the glasses come in different sizes. I think they do come in different sizes like Aviators and Wayfarers.

Rachel Bilson:

www.hamfistedsushi.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/rachel_bilson_ray_ban_clubmaster_sunglasses_fedora_fringe_bag_gladiator_sandals1.jpg

www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk/sunglasses-of-the-month/images/feb-2009/Rachel-Bilson-Clubmaster.jpg

^^Do you know if these come in different sizes like the aviators do - if so what's the most popular style (like how the 58 is the size most people get in the aviators). TIA :flowers:

they do not come in different sizes..so far its just color combo that you can choose. Those are Rayban Clubmaster and i believe they only come in 52 mm

They look kind of small in this photo:

3516073696_007befc825.jpg