Price of Birkin in Eurpoe?

wellow

In a bliss
Nov 10, 2005
Ladies,

I need your help... My boyfriend is in Germany for a business trip and he wants to get me a birkin!!! He will be going to Europe a couple of times in the next few months for business too. Soo...

I was wondering if anybody knows the price for size 30 birkin in Germany, France and Switzerland? in togo or chevre?

Also, is it relatively easier to get birkin in Europe or it depends on the country?

Thanks a lot ladies! Hope he will come across for a birkin soon. Wish him luck ladies...

I have the 35 prices here: a friend bought a 35 cm togo for 4850 Euros in France, another friend bought a 35 cm taurillion in Germany for 5000 Euros.
France is obv. where the bags are the "cheapest" France, Italy, Germany are all pretty much the same... where it's a lot more is usually London (UK). hope this helps. Oh and remember to get "detaxe" if you can that willlower the price by approx 10% dep on the country.

Here's the latest info for you, I enquired as I am thinking of buying a kelly and a birkin in Paris within the year:

Chevre mysore: 28cm kelly (4000 euros)
Chevre coromandel: 28cm kelly (4000 euros)
Chevre coromandel: 32cm kelly (4050 euros)
Chevre mysore 25cm birkin (5050 euros)

Here's the latest info for you, I enquired as I am thinking of buying a kelly and a birkin in Paris within the year:

Chevre mysore: 28cm kelly (4000 euros)
Chevre coromandel: 28cm kelly (4000 euros)
Chevre coromandel: 32cm kelly (4050 euros)
Chevre mysore 25cm birkin (5050 euros)
I saw a 32 fucsia chevre de coromandel yesterday in Paris and it was 4500 euros