Louis Vuitton Chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Whitney.
Visiting my parents today (they live 30+ miles away) and helping them take down their drapes.
Later, taking the California relatives around town and then dinner at Giordanos.
Please tell us about your trip, and show pics if any :smile:

Hi, True!!
What's going on in your neck of the woods? :smile:

Morning ladies and gents! Hope u r all doing great on this Tuesday =)

I was exausted yesterday as my (silly) sister went to see the Jo Bros concert last night at HP Pavillion...and it was over at 10pm last night!!! I had to hang around the area to take her home so, I went to the mall and chill out and had dinner and a glass of wine LOL :nuts: I got home at 11pm and went straight to bed LOL

Got black leather skirt + black tunic top with for clubbing and to match my steve shoes from Forever 21 yesterday :yahoo::graucho:

not sure if u can see from pic but the rose on the top I bought is made of zipper...so cool!!! hehehe

Attachments

• forever21.jpg
    forever21.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 25
  • forever21 skirt.jpg
    forever21 skirt.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Morning ladies and gents! Hopw u r all doing great on this Tuesday =)

I was exausted yesterday as my (silly) sister went to see the Jo Bros concert last night at HP Pavillion...and it was over at 10pm last night!!! I had to hang around the area to take her home so, I went to the mall and chill out and had dinner and a glass of wine LOL :nuts: I got home at 11pm and went straight to bed LOL

Got black leather skirt + black tunic top with for clubbing and to match my steve shoes from Forever 21 yesterday :yahoo::graucho:

not sure if u can see form pic but the rose on the top I bought is made of zipper...so cool!!! hehehe

hey kylie, cute outfit:smile:

^^ Thx, Angie! How r u and miss Lola today? ;)

C~ Have fun venue "shopping" today k? keep me post and hope u found the one u r looking for!

True~ Sounds like u ahve a full plan for today, have fun k?

Hi Greek & Whitney ;)

To everyone else, happy Tuesday!

^^ Thx, Angie! How r u and miss Lola today? ;)

C~ Have fun venue "shopping" today k? keep me post and hope u found the one u r looking for!

True~ Sounds like u ahve a full plan for today, have fun k?

Hi Greek & Whitney ;)

To everyone else, happy Tuesday!

im good...still tired from the weekend. lola is great...watching elmo this morning when i was leaving for work. are you calling gucci today?

I luv Sesame Street esp. Cookie monster!!! hahaha :nuts:

I called them afterwork yesterday and the nice SA I talked with before said they dun have anything left for princy wallet except black GG canvas on black leather trim... and the princy tote they have is sand gg canvas with lavender (purple) leather trim... she said she will call me if she locate the one I want somewhere else and if it comes in... but I think it's pretty much sold out which is OK ;) I guess it's not meant to be Gucci but Chanel LOL :nuts: Thx for asking, Angie!

im good...still tired from the weekend. lola is great...watching elmo this morning when i was leaving for work. are you calling gucci today?

I luv Sesame Street esp. Cookie monster!!! hahaha :nuts:

I called them afterwork yesterday and the nice SA I talked with before said they dun have anything left for princy wallet except black GG canvas on black leather trim... and the princy tote they have is sand gg canvas with lavender (purple) leather trim... she said she will call me if she locate the one I want somewhere else and if it comes in... but I think it's pretty much sold out which is OK ;) I guess it's not meant to be Gucci but Chanel LOL :nuts: Thx for asking, Angie!

yeah when i went there i was gonna get the mermaid tote in beige/pink but they only had it in white/pink and i was thinking about getting it but decided on the boston instead since i got the two tattoo totes already. the princy tote looks really nice in real life tho. if i didnt get the boston, i might have gotten that one instead.

Hehehe... u should have gotten it so, I don't have to think about it :nuts::P

if it's a dif color leather trim I might get it... I was looking for the sand GG canvas with beige leather trim or the beige GG canvas with white leather trim but hahaha sold out already... lol

I think u made the right decision to get the boston like u said u got 2 tattoo totes already hehehe

And now the search continue for more goodies!

I have somtin on my mind right now but dun wanna jinx it until she's mine first... now waiting for the SA to call and confirm and I'll let u know :graucho:

yeah when i went there i was gonna get the mermaid tote in beige/pink but they only had it in white/pink and i was thinking about getting it but decided on the boston instead since i got the two tattoo totes already. the princy tote looks really nice in real life tho. if i didnt get the boston, i might have gotten that one instead.

Hehehe... u should have gotten it so, I don't have to think about it :nuts::P

if it's a dif color leather trim I might get it... I was looking for the sand GG canvas with beige leather trim or the beige GG canvas with white leather trim but hahaha sold out already... lol

I think u made the right decision to get the boston like u said u got 2 tattoo totes already hehehe

And now the search continue for more goodies!

I have somtin on my mind right now but dun wanna jinx it until she's mine first... now waiting for the SA to call and confirm and I'll let u know :graucho:

you'll have to PM me and let me know what it is:graucho:
that color combo is actually really pretty IRL. have you seen it? i think im pretty much done search...i look but not buying unless its something im really really in love with kwim?

Hey Bella, glad you liked the pics :smile: and yes, on my belt loops, that's a Cles (coin and key holder). Its been the style around here for guys to clip it on their belt loops and let it dangle

True, the issue at work is that, basically, I was offered a promotion. But its a lot of work. Mostly a long commute. Its 5 different accounts (stores), spanning 4 boroughs, 4 of which I've never even worked in! And it will take me out of Herald Square in Manhattan. I could use the money but I'm torn :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.