Coach Outlet in Monroe, Ohio, Opens This Week!!!

brahh

LV LOVER!!!
Jan 7, 2009
Yah, the new Coach Outlet in Monroe Ohio opens this Thursday, 6th. I graduated from Lemon-Monroe HS (won't tell the year...LOL) and have a daughter, son-in-law, and two granddaughters that live in Monroe. Well, it just so happens DH and I are visiting THIS WEEKEND!!! Now, honestly, I didn't realize it was opening this weekend...REALLY!!! My daughter just called and razzed me about "I know why you're coming this weekend, the Coach Outlet will be opening!" So, I can see Daddy and Grandpa watching the two girls while my Daughter and I hit the Coach store!!!:yahoo:

Any Coachies planning to be there???

Last edited:
Oooh, I totally forgot about the opening this week! I'm not sure if I'll make it down this weekend or not.. might have to wait for payday next weekend :thinking: It's kind of a haul for me from Columbus, well, further than Jeffersonville anyway. Keep us updated on your trip and what you find brahh! Depending on what you think I may head down next weekend!

My daughter and son-in-law live in Monroe. Yesterday, the traffic was so bad, that it took them an hour to get from their house to the Monroe exit. DH and I are leaving in the morning to spend a couple days with them. I know the traffic will be unreal! But, looking forward to checking out the Coach Outlet!!!

I wanted to go so badly! I live in KY and it will be about the same distance as my current closest outlet. My parents are in town though, so I won't be able to go. They/We have had this weekend planned for a long time, and I kept trying to talk them into going to "IKEA" on Sunday with the intention of dropping them off and then heading to Coach. I don't think that's going to happen now, but that's probably good for my wallet! Let us know how it is, the selection, the crowds, etc.

Hello!

I live about 15 minutes away from the new Monroe outlet mall. I too want to go check out the Coach store; however, I've been reading so much about how bad the traffic around the mall is I think I'll wait until later in the week to check it out. I'm hoping they have a lot to offer. The past few times I've been to Jeffersonville I've been disappointed.

Let us know what you find when you go. It would be one heck of a drive for me, but I would do it if they had the right stuff. Hold anything that is a color leather sabrina or Hippie!!!

Did anyone ever make it to Monroe to check out the new outlet? I wonder if it is any bigger than the Jeffersonville outlet, which isn't tiny but not fantastic either. I'm not sure if I will make a trip anytime soon, but I'd love to hear what people think if anyone has been!

We live about 5 mins from the outlet (BAD!!!) LOL....I went there last night (have already been 3 times) and every time I walk out empty handed. I've see on this forum all the great bags that everyone gets from the outlets and we don't have any of them. I called earlier in the week to see if they had any Sabrina's and she said they just started getting them in (which is why I went). They had all summer colors (1 large white one, 3-4 purple ones and 1 coral colored one)?? I wanted a darker one for the fall/winter. Oh well. The store is about the same size as the Jeffersonville one maybe a little smaller. Hope that helps!