RED OR WHITE jumbo caviar in SHW??

cathchanel

Jun 25, 2009
Chanel lovers, would you help me choose.. Jumbo red perforated at $2200, White Jumbo Caviar at $3200, or Red jumbo Caviar at $2900? I really need opinions since i cant decide myself.. and which one that will worth more in the long run.. Thanks so much for helping :biggrin:

Many members here go gaga over the red chanel bags...I guess it depends on your wardrobe. I personally don't have any red bags but this 07 red caviar with bijoux chain is my favorite....

Out of your choices, the red will be much easier to maintain compared to the white. I'm not a fan of the perforated line (I always think dirt will get trapped in the holes) and it doesn't have a high resale value (since it's not very popular). That's why out of those three choices, I'd choose the red caviar jumbo. HTH

true!! its so pricey yet over beautiful.. even if i have $4500, i dont think i would buy it.. hahaha we should've bought heaps while it was still in the shop, and make BIG money now.. :nuts:

Many members here go gaga over the red chanel bags...I guess it depends on your wardrobe. I personally don't have any red bags but this 07 red caviar with bijoux chain is my favorite....

Out of your choices, the red will be much easier to maintain compared to the white. I'm not a fan of the perforated line (I always think dirt will get trapped in the holes) and it doesn't have a high resale value (since it's not very popular). That's why out of those three choices, I'd choose the red caviar jumbo. HTH

yeah i think my heart still goes for the red caviar as well.. :P my wardrobes are mainly black, grey and white.. so i guess it should goes fine with red caviar..

is white jumbo caviar at $3200 quite a bit overpriced? i was thinking to swap my red e/w lambskin red + my XL black jumbo flap bag with a white jumbo caviar.. good swap, or not u reckon?

^If you swap those two for the white jumbo flap, are you still going to buy a red jumbo? Such an enabler...I'm a very bad influence, girl! :P I guess if you don't use your red e/w or your XL black flap currently, you might as well trade them in for something you WILL use...just keep in mind that white caviar flaps are quite high maintenance (color transfer, stains, tendency to yellow over time, etc.). I personally avoid white bags like the plague (ruined quite a few bags in the last several years and have sworn off them).

BTW, I believe the jumbo caviar flap retails $2650 right now so, yes $3200 is overpriced.

Last edited:
One more vote for RED caviar jumbo.
Not a fan of perforated.
As for white caviar jumbo..i feel it's easier to find a white than a nice red, so red is top choice :P

^If you swap those two for the white jumbo flap, are you still going to buy a red jumbo? Such an enabler...I'm a very bad influence, girl! :P I guess if you don't use your red e/w or your XL black flap currently, you might as well trade them in for something you WILL use...just keep in mind that white caviar flaps are quite high maintenance (color transfer, stains, tendency to yellow over time, etc.). I personally avoid white bags like the plague (ruined quite a few bags in the last several years and have sworn off them).

BTW, I believe the jumbo caviar flap retails $2650 right now so, yes $3200 is overpriced.

yeah i was thinking to get both.. :biggrin: but woww, you slapped me on the face (thanks for that) :lolots:actually, the red one i was about to buy is JUST SOLD.. ouch!! WHAT ABOUT BLACK????? hahahaha i really cant make my mind up.. this is so annoying.. and quite a vote, i see white and perforated being voted as well..