Need a (cheap) gift idea for Bal friend...

Nyria

Diggin TPF
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Thank goodness for TPF - I just did a search and she says that she doesn' like to put charms on her bags. Otherwise that would have been an awesome idea ;)

She hasn't been on TPF for a while so I am hoping she won't decide to come on this week and read this =)

Last edited:
A charm was the first thing that came into my mind as well. I'm not aware of any Bal charms per se but ****** sells generic charms in its online store. The target market for these charms is Bal users and they are used as zipper pulls either on their own or with the tassels.

hmmmm... perfume, bath stuff, onecreativegirl's BAL pop-art prints??
If you friend has pix of her bags on PF, onecreativegirl can turn bag pix into pop-art prints... they are very cool. And she may could do more then prints.. such as bookmarks... things made of paper.....??
She has a BONZ booth. I actually had her handpaint a friends dogs for Xmas and she did a FABULOUS job.

I think the book idea is an excellent idea! I have a book called The Handbag: An Illustrated History, and I love looking through it. It's on my coffee table :smile: I think it is a great idea!!!

Oh how about that popart Balenciaga print in someone's booth in Bonanzle? It's a posted of a Balenciaga bag, in different shades (?) of colors. Perhaps you could frame it for her? Should be less than $50 and she'd probably put it up in her room where all her other bbags are. :yes:

hmmmm... perfume, bath stuff, onecreativegirl's BAL pop-art prints??
If you friend has pix of her bags on PF, onecreativegirl can turn bag pix into pop-art prints... they are very cool. And she may could do more then prints.. such as bookmarks... things made of paper.....??
She has a BONZ booth. I actually had her handpaint a friends dogs for Xmas and she did a FABULOUS job.

Just saw this. Ellie Mae you're on top of sh*t around here. :nuts:

I have a lovely little purse hangar, for restaurants etc., where there's no place to set my bag. It rolls up into a tiny circle to toss into your bag, and works with a magnet to attach to the edge of a table.

I like it especially because when it uncoils, the hook part is not a skinny wire, but rather thick, so it won't damage Bal's handles. Here's the website I found mine on:

http://www.luxelink.com/?gclid=CLb6rp2UiZwCFRFMagoduXHbXQ

I have a lovely little purse hangar, for restaurants etc., where there's no place to set my bag. It rolls up into a tiny circle to toss into your bag, and works with a magnet to attach to the edge of a table.

I like it especially because when it uncoils, the hook part is not a skinny wire, but rather thick, so it won't damage Bal's handles. Here's the website I found mine on:

http://www.luxelink.com/?gclid=CLb6rp2UiZwCFRFMagoduXHbXQ

I like this. The only reason I didn't get one before is b/c of the "skinny wire" that most of them have, which would indeed look like it'd damage the handles.

Great idea! I'm gonna get one. :smile: