Gaufre from Prada Hawaii

chic02latz

Mar 1, 2009
Could you please help me decide which color/style I should get? Joanna is off till Wednesday. Melanie was very helpful though. Only got one picture so far... to compare the bambu vs. nero. They only have the black ones left on the style that girlygirl has.

The one that ryry has in black has a gold tint around the handle stitching. I think the bambu one doesn't have it...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Nappa Gaufre bambu vs. Nero.jpg
    Nappa Gaufre bambu vs. Nero.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 1,090
If this is BR4247, Joanna quoted me $1135. I am partial to the black and am deciding between this one and the BN1789. So I vote for black!!!!:biggrin:

Really??? That's good news! Was this fairly recent or during the "price decrease" period?

I am leaning toward the black as well... I have quite a few black bags though... but maybe it's because I like black... :P Sorry if I'm not making sense; sleep deprivation has finally caught up with me :sad:

Here is another one you may like

you're such an enabler :smile:! i was thinking about that one too. i think the handles may be more comfortable on the shoulder... but sometimes i think that the bag looks kinda "skimpy"??? can't think of better description atm... what do you think?

ETA: better words come to mind - it doesn't look as neat or sturdy?? :thinking::confused1:

Last edited:
you're such an enabler :smile:! i was thinking about that one too. i think the handles may be more comfortable on the shoulder... but sometimes i think that the bag looks kinda "skimpy"??? can't think of better description atm... what do you think?
I actually tried that bag on with the side things on it, and it was NOT that bad IRL...I actually liked it. It was a big bigger than my bag...

Also, the bambu does have faint gold around the handles....your just have to REALLY look at it...

Yes - that I am. I do think these handles would be comfy, but I think that both bags are the same size. You should check with Melanie on that though. I just don't like the little tie things on the sides.