marc wallets - worth it?

milodrinker

the double c bug
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
hi everyone! i'm new to this forum (i'm usually in the lv section) and i am in the market for a wallet. was wondering if marc wallets are worth it? i'm not talking about the marc collection wallets but the marc by mj wallets (i don't believe in spending that much on a wallet!) and i think the prices of marc by mj wallets are reasonable!

was looking at these two wallets, any thoughts?

eLUXURY - Marc by Marc Jacobs - Totally Turnlock Billfold Marc by Marc Jacobs

eLUXURY - Marc by Marc Jacobs - Totally Turnlock Flap Clutch Marc by Marc Jacobs

what is the quality of marc wallets like? do they hold up? do ya have any other recommendations? nothing over 200 please, thanks in advance!

I haven't heard much about the wallets, but the leather in this series by Marc has all the girls here drooling. It's suppose to be super soft. The wallets look very cute!

Oh....haven't seen these yet. I have a Marc Jacobs collection wallet from 4 years ago that I still use and has held up really well. I remember it costing something like $295 at the time, which was a lot for me to spend on one wallet (I was a senior in college so it took me quite some time to save for it)!

Oh....haven't seen these yet. I have a Marc Jacobs collection wallet from 4 years ago that I still use and has held up really well. I remember it costing something like $295 at the time, which was a lot for me to spend on one wallet (I was a senior in college so it took me quite some time to save for it)!

that's great to know! i think i'm definitely getting one of these but the problem is, which one?!?!

I have the Turnlock Flap clutch. The leather is super super soft and lovely. Lots of room in the zipper part, plenty of room for id cards/cc/etc, and more room to stuff receipts or whatever. I'm very happy with it.

hth! :smile:

Marc by Marc is just as superior as Marc Jacobs durability wise. I love my key pouch turned wallet from the Marc Jacobs collection TO DEATH. I won't go anywhere without this thing. I bought the clutch, but didn't use it because I loved this much more!! LOL.